TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

RCT 2 Horror Contest

Ok, I will be hosting an RCT 2 Contest. I will need 5 participants. What I will have you 5 do is create a Horror Themed park. I will be judging on 4 different types of criteria. Creativity, Themeing, Color Schemes, and Ride Building. I will scale them on a score out of 10. And the person who I think has the best park will be declared the winner. Along the way, you guys may give me some updated SS's, and I would be more than happy to give you tips and my thoughts. So the first 5 to join will be in. Remember, if you aren't familiar with RCT2 and creating parks, think twice about joining. COME ON GUYS!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are the FORMAL Rules.

- The Deadline to join end on February 28th, but The deadline to turn your finished park in is April 1st.

- The park MUST have a Horror Theme.

- Custom scenery IS allowed

- After the Deadline, you must take 5 of what you think represents the best parts of your parks Screenshots. 1 Addition Screenshot is for the overall completion of the Park. That make 6 total Screenshots.

- I will judge on four things. Themeing, Color Schemes, Creativity, and Ride Building. Each will be on a scale of 1 to 10.

- HAVE FUN!

1. Liampie

2. SFMM rocks my socks