TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT2] Attractiepark Hardermeer (1993)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The megacoaster Blue Whale was an enormous succes, the wait time was two houres at the opening, while it was running with three trains!

Because of that we built a new darkride, Cursed Treasure.

The ride is located behind some small castle walls, in a huge sort of castle/villa.

There are four big scenes, including the castle inside and the Hell.

Funfair:

During the trial of the Funfair, that corner of the park was a bit quiet, but the comments about the rides were good.

We decided to keep the Rainbow and Calypso, but the Bumper Cars are returned to the fair circuit.

The Rainbow and Calypso will be moved to other parts of the park.

Coming soon:

-Fair rides moving

-New rollercoaster

This year we moved the Calypso and the Rainbow.

The Calypso now stands on an nice square in a expansion of the Mediaval-Themearea, together with a new restaurant.

The Rainbow stands in the Fisherman's Village with the new name Storm.

On this new Square there is a new First Aid post.

Because of the huge size of the park there is a Ambulance for driving to the other side of the park quickly.

On the old Funfair-site there's only a lot of mud.

What is going to happen to this place is unknown.

Overview of the park:

De end of the Jet Star?

The Schwarzkopf Jet Star (built in 1977) is crumbling.

The coaster lost its color and is full of rust.

Next year it will close for safety reasons.

Attractiepark Hardermeer re-arranging

To transform Attractiepark Hardermeer Themepark Hardermeer all rides has to be more like a unit by making themeareas.

The park started with this a few years ago by making a Medieval area and the Fisherman's Village.

The next step is the restyle of the Kid's area.

This area will be themed in a still unknown theme.

A new Kiddy Coaster will be added to the area.

Soon...:

-Jet Star Closing

-New coaster

-Restyle Kid's Area.

See you next update!

Im really loving this park so far (and REALLY hoping you didnt use TT, since I dont have it...) I always love a chronological park (updates year by year), and realism is always a plus. Anyways, I think I found another spot for a new attraction, aside from the funfair. Theirs this big semi-circle shaped clearing by the drop for the log flume. You should put a medium sized coaster or themed attraction there for maybe '93 or'94...

1992 was a strange year.

We have good news, but especially very bad news...

New Theme-area!

Just like we said the renewed childrens-area opened.

The theme is ''Toy'', therefore the name of the area is ''Toyland''!

De new rollercoaster is a Zierer Tivoli Medium, stands in the Toy Area, and since the start very popular!

The rest of the area contains the three old flatrides from the previous kiddy-area, themed like a toy-castle and toy soldiers.

The old Restaurant is deconstructed, and a new restaurant is build in a doll's house style.

The next theme area to re-theme is the Mainstreet.

De square already is themed, but the Ferris Wheel, Enterprise and Restaurant aren't.

To decorate the whole thing some nice buildings wil be added.

An enormous disaster!

Hold on tight, this news is shocking!

As unexpected as it is for us as for you, megacoaster ''Blue Whale'' has to be removed.

Residents of a high building in a town nearby, complained about the ugly view and the noise.

They started a cause against the park, which lost it.

A maximum height has been installed of 18 meters.

Everything from 18 to 22 meters had to be painted black (the Ferris Wheel exepted).

This is not only bad.

Because of the fact that ''Blue Whale'' was our most popular ride, and our proud, we got a large payment from the insurance.

De compensation amounts the building costs, the removement costs, and the expected lost profit for the next two years.

The station will stay, and later on it will be the station for a new ride, that's not known yet.

Plans

Because of te closing of ''Blue Whale'', we had to renew our plans for the next few years.

The most important things:

1. The last big ride in the Castle-Area, opening 1994

2. New Mainstreet 1993

3. New Theme-Area, opening at the end of this millenium ('97/'98)

Red circle: Blue Whale's station, used for the new ride in 1995

What's going to happen to the area between the Corkscrew and the past funfair is not known.

Some people speak about a new theme-area...

Coming soon...

-removal of ''Blue Whale''

-New Mainstreet

-New ride of World-Class!

See you next update!

An enormous disaster!

Hold on tight, this news is shocking!

As unexpected as it is for us as for you, megacoaster ''Blue Whale'' has to be removed.

Residents of a high building in a town nearby, complained about the ugly view and the noise.

They started a cause against the park, which lost it.

A maximum height has been installed of 18 meters.

Everything from 18 to 22 meters had to be painted black (the Ferris Wheel exepted).

This is not only bad.

Because of the fact that ''Blue Whale'' was our most popular ride, and our proud, we got a large payment from the insurance.

De compensation amounts the building costs, the removement costs, and the expected lost profit for the next two years.

The station will stay, and later on it will be the station for a new ride, that's not known yet.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^ How much does it affect your life? Not enough to use a ton of smileys and all caps.

(I realy don't mean to sound b*tchy, but maturity gets more respect than immaturity)

^^ How much does it affect your life? Not enough to use a ton of smileys and all caps.

(I realy don't mean to sound b*tchy, but maturity gets more respect than immaturity)

... it doesn't affect my life, but it's a nice coaster and i forgot to writhe "LOL! just kidding" after... or... CAN YUO MAKE A BETTER ONE?? (you maybe can do it, i do better coasters than that, sorry liampie, to make a good coaster on RCT2 is easy, but it's hard to get a good idea of what the coaster should look like, that is wye liampie make so good coasters, because he has the idea)

PS. if i didn't spell right or you dont know what i mean, DON'T REPLY ABOUT IT!!

We were very bissy re-theming our mainstreet last year.

The theme hasn't changed much, namely the Minig Village.

The old Enterprise site now is a big square with the renewed restaurant and a new Souvernir shop, the Enterprise is relocated a few meters further, with new colors and theming.

Further on the path is enlarged and 4 houses are build.

Behind that lies the older square, this time with a crane in the middle.

At the end of the mainstreet there is a new toiletbuilding and a repainted Ferris Wheel.

This is the Enterprise and some of the new buildings:

The new souvernirbuilding:

The renewed Restaurant::

The second square with the crane:

The end of the mainstreet:

New ride 1994!

Next year the park will build a big ride again!

The past few years we saved some money, but with the money from the Ensurance we decided to begin some years earlier.

On the previously Jet Star terrain people are bussy with digging holes and chopping down trees.

The park does mysterious about the project, but rumors are going that the ride is build in Switzerland.

That's why the ride possibly is a coaster build by Intamin AG or B&M.

New ride 1995!

Nobody liked it, but Blue Whale had to dissapear.

The coaster is sold to a park in the USA.

The number of guests this year were reduced with 15% to 1.900.000 visitors, we hope to repair that the next two years.

The station still stands where it was, and as said it will be used for the replacing coaster in 1995.

A lot of trees have been chopped to make space already.

Fans now have the possibility to photograph the station from another corner.

Soon more trees will be chopped and groundworks will start.

Coming soon...

-Last big ride in the Castle-area

-Replacer Blue Whale

-A monument

See you next update!

• 9 months later...

Almost all my savegames were lost, so a download would be useless.

That was more than a half year ago, but i forgot to tell everybody on this forum.

Sorry guys!

Where did you get all the different types of scenery and the rides that don't come with the game like the swing ride and tilt a whirl?

www.amazingearl.com/rct2 I think.