TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Spring Break!

pvcoasterguy

It doesn't have to be a specific break... if you don't have one, tell us the time you're going somewhere and where to. (A 'spring trip', if you'd like.)

Anyways, I'm going from March 16th-March 25th to Orlando. The first part of the trip is our band trip, and we're going to Disney World. Then, I'm heading over to Universal Orlando for the rest of the time. Should be a lot of fun!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Spring Break is March 4th - March 19th. (I included the weekends since my class schedule doesn't).

During that two week period, I'll be going to California the 9th-15th for KBF, SFMM, TPR BBQ, DL, and DCA. Then on the 18th I'll be going to Lake Compounce with my b/f for an off-season tour through LC.org.

So pretty much Spring Break is the starting time for my coaster season and I can't wait.

ooo, this is my 1,234 post! hehe

My Spring Break goes from March 10-March 19. I'm trying to convince a friend of mine to go on a road trip to SoCal and Las Vegas. Just in time for WCB (Leave Minneapolis either late Thursday night or early Friday morning puts us into SoCal on Saturday afternoon/evening).

But either way, I want to get out of town! As much as I love Minnesota, I gotta get out of this place once in a while.

Paul

I don't have any plans for spring break, as of yet. I don't go to school or anything so, actually, I really don't HAVE a spring break. I just got a new job so I can't really go asking for time off right away. Plus, I'm broke.

Um... I have concert tickets for April 20th. That's the only recreational thing I have planned so far for the coming months.

Oh, and I'll probably hit up SFMM a few times.

-amanda

I'm doing Alternative Spring Break--

There's a gigantic park/forest/resort near me called "Allerton Park", and I'm going to be going there for a week--living in the gigantic mansion in the middle of the forest. While there, I'll be doing volunteer projects during the day, and then just hanging out around the mansion/park at night. I did it last year as well and it was quite possibly the most fun experience I've ever had. I can't wait to do it again!