• Immelmann/Dive Loop
    • Raven Turn
    • Inline Twist
    • Other

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zero G Roll has my favorite sensation... but overall my favorite is a nice, HUGE loop.

I don't like the tiny loops that pull hard positive G's all around. Those are just stupid. I like the huge loops like on Montu, Kumba, Kraken, Dominator, etc, that have tons of hangtime. I also like the immelman on Sheikra for it's hangtime.

And is it just me, or do others also think that the inverted Zero G Roll isn't nearly as effective as the floorless one?

I went with zero-G over pretzel loop because zero-g's are found on decent coasters. Pretzel loops, while a truly awesome thrill, are mainly attached to flying coasters that SUCK like the various Superman flyers.

If they could incorporate the pretzel loop on a decent coaster with speed and not wait 2 plus hours to get on every time, then I will definately say the pretzel loop is supreme.

^

I totally agree. Cobra rolls are good for "look" and thats about it.

I remember the first time I saw a B&M Cobra roll and said, holy sh*t that looks killer! Then I rode it and and was like... That's it?

The Chiller: Robin has a cobra-type roll and it feels intense. But on regular coasters that aren't shot out of a cannon like Chiller they are just, "ehh".

Immelman pulls a close third for me, just beating the vertical loop...

Second would have to be the heartline loop on the Vekoma SLCs

[Am I the only one who likes them??]

And first, the flying snake dive!

Although other inversions present amazing sensations (sounds perverted, eh?) I still love vertical loops. Nothing beats 'em. I've only been on one Zero-G roll (on Batman: The Ride) which is nothing like the new ones today (or so I've heard) So I voted for the loop for now.

Although other inversions present amazing sensations (sounds perverted, eh?) I still love vertical loops. Nothing beats 'em. I've only been on one Zero-G roll (on Batman: The Ride) which is nothing like the new ones today (or so I've heard) So I voted for the loop for now.

yea zero g rolls are cool, but you can't beat the original vertical loop. gotta love the positive g's

• 5 months later...

Zero G Roll all the way! Particuarly on the B&M sitdown/floorless coasters, (They just don't seem to be as good on inverts).

There's nothing quite like the sensation of airtime, hangtime and insane spinnage that can be found in this inversion.

This is followed by the Vertical loop which are very good if forceful