• Coastertool: 201-250 coasters
    • Coastermaster: 251-300 coasters
    • Coastermonster: 301-400 coasters
    • Coastermeister: 401-500 coasters
    • Coasterbator: 501-750 coasters
    • Coasterking: 751-1000 coasters
    • Coasterboaster: 1001-1500 coasters
    • Coastergod: 1501-1750 coasters
    • Coasterliar, liar, pants on fire: 1750+ coasters!

^I don't think thats a Vekoma. Looking at the layout and the Dragon trains, I'd say its most likely a Wisdom Flying Dragon/Orient Express. Consulting RCDB, I am in fact correct: http://www.rcdb.com/id1878.htm

Since I can figure all that out just by looking at 1 picture, I've definitely been involved in this hobby way too much. That said, I'm a coasterbator, 516 by my count, not including powered, relocated etc.

I edited that its from "Wisdom Rides" , about "Bubbles the coaster" got that when my nephew came from Florida a few years back.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a coastermaster currently at 272. I will break 300 this summer with trips to Funtown, Palace Playland, Six Gun City, Santa's Village, Storyland, La Ronde, Quassy, Holiday World, Beech Bend, SFKK, SFOG, Lake Winnie, Visionland, my homepark PKD and wishful thinking of Ghost Town in the Sky and Americana.

Alrighty, who lied!?!?? Come on, fess up!

When I saw that Guy was the last post AND someone had picked Coasterliar, I thought it was him.

Sorry, Guy, for doubting you!

OR:

I didn't know ACEr queen Lisa Scheihin was a poster at TPR!

(Sorry, Lisa! You're actually quite nice!)

My God! Is my rep so bad that I need to be the TPR honorary LIAR!? I don't lie! I intentionaly mis-inform. There is a difference. A liar usualy believes his/her own lies. I know that I am intentionaly decieving the incompetent or gullible. For that you can call me an A**hole, but not a liar. :

Guy "You cut me deep rollermonkey. You cut me deep!" Koepp

I didn't even know about the coastercounter.com site. Although it did help me realize that I missed 4 legitimate coasters from my excel spreadsheet. I also realized that I was counting two extra ones. Anyhow I think I have an accurate count now.

I guess i'm a coastermonster at 360. I don't mean to brag but hopefully i'll be a so called "coasterbater" by the end of the year because i'm hoping to be at around 550 by the end of the year. I think I might actually be really sick of riding coasters for a while come mid-august. Come to think of it back in 2003 when I rode 92 new credits that year, come mid-august I was a little tired of them. Although with only THREE new credits in 2004 and 26 in 2005, I see it as making up for a REALLY sucky 2004 coaster season and an okay 2005. In 2004 I didn't get go to any parks period most of the season and in 2005 I got to go to park all season long but mostly only local parks, which isn't that bad being Great Adventure & Dorney are my home parks and J2 is about 30 minutes away, but even Great Adventure get old after about 24 times (and the 2 and 1/2 hour drive round trip each time).

Oh and what really suck is of the 29 new credits i've gotten since 2004, 10 were kiddie coaster credits and oh one SLC. Ya so you can say that this year i'm actually looking forward to my finals, because almost as soon as my finals end...the traveling begins and man it's going to be a crazy year. For example when I get back from the two week TPR trip basically i'm planning to get home, wash my clothes, crash, go to work at 7am the next day (and ya thank god for a really flexible job, in which I can leave to go on a trip basically whenever I want and it's also under the table). But anyways, then i'll be leaving directly from work to do parks in the Boston/NH/Nova Scotia area and see the Phillies play the Red Sox at Fenway Park!!! (I think that will actually be the true highlight of that trip, since most of the parks are not much more than credits).

Alexander "I better get back to studying or else i'll be stuck taking summer classes again and have another crappy summer like the past two" Nagel