TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Unofficial Solace Roll Call?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PLANS CHANGE AGAIN!!!

So I was thinking last night while I was at work, and I thought "How the hell can I be that close to Disneyland and not go???" So my plans have changed.

Friday -Get off at 7:00am and drive South. Check into the Knott's hotel and head over to Disneyland. It's open till midnight, why the hell not.

Saturday -Knott's

Sunday -SFMM(Ride World ERT) & Robb and Elissa's BBQ. Drive home that night.

I can't wait!!!

I'm not doing Solace though. I'm just going to the parks.

See you guys there.

^ No Solace Wally? With your CP pass, it will be like $25 and include meal, ERT and geeky shirt

I will be great to meet you Wally. Give me a ring when you get back to the hotel Friday night (I should get in at about 10pm or so) and we will grab a beer at Amber Waves or TGIFridays. I just PM'd you the cell phone number.

Wally-How about some bootlegs of the NW finest local jambands? Our local Utah bands are really bad....with the exception of Orjazm...no bootlegs of their stuff though.

Seeing Greyboy Allstars tonight!!! Should be awesome! I've waited a long time to see Walter play with Denson!

Are you going to High Sierra?

No Solace for me after all. Turns out I forgot I switched my Friday of hospital rounds to this week and the stupid airline charged too much to change it around a day. Oh well, I'll just use that time to head out when Tatsu is finished. I wasn't really planning on going to Knott's anyway, just to DLR, WCB, and the TPR party, and I can do that next time they have one!

No Solace for me after all. Turns out I forgot I switched my Friday of hospital rounds to this week and the stupid airline charged too much to change it around a day. Oh well, I'll just use that time to head out when Tatsu is finished. I wasn't really planning on going to Knott's anyway, just to DLR, WCB, and the TPR party, and I can do that next time they have one!

aww, that's a shame Derek, now we can't power ride Xcelerator like we did with Storm Runner back in 2004. Oh well, I guess Monica and Wally will have to do.

Hey dude! Don't forget me. I'm up for some power riding. I'll be there early. Give me a call when you, Monica, & Wally get there Saturday morning. Don has my cell number. If you need it, I will PM you directly.

Mabey the weird Xcelr8r dude will be there. Ask Monica about him.

Bad news guys & gals! I just got booked to work Weds, Thurs, Fri, & Saturday. I can't turn down a 4 day gig. Especialy since it's to Technical Direct the A/V for the New Final Fantasy Release party. I will get pics.

Is anybody going to Knott's on Monday?

I'm happy for the work. But sad I can't be with you all now.

Now I need to find out if I can get some or all of my money back.

Guy "I'm feeling a world of emotions right now." Koepp

:cry: Bad news guys & gals! I just got booked to work Weds, Thurs, Fri, & Saturday. I can't turn down a 4 day gig. Especialy since it's to Technical Direct the A/V for the New Final Fantasy Release party. I will get pics.

Is anybody going to Knott's on Monday?

I'm happy for the work. But sad I can't be with you all now.

Now I need to find out if I can get some or all of my money back.

Guy "I'm feeling a world of emotions right now." Koepp

That sucks, I'll make sure to ride double for you.

I'm in the same boat. None of my friends want to go with me to the Solace or the West Coast Bash. I'm going, though, damnit! Somebody befriend me! Don't make me sit alone at lunch!!!!

IM me or something please! heh heh.

---your desperate coaster-loving friend.

It's looking more and more like I won't be going to Solace. Chances are, I won't be at the West Coast Bash either. However, I may get out to SFMM for a little while before going over to R&E's place for dinner.

Most likely I'll see those of you going to dinner there.

Eric

REMINDER!

Today is the last day to order your solace tickets. There is no onsite reg. I just found out and had to call to order 4 more for friends who had planned on buying them Saturday. Hope this might help someone who was lacking that info (like me!)