TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Weird dream about SFMM

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a dream once about a few parks before.

First one Valleyfair! (obvious): I had a dream where the excalibur was replaced by another coaster (I'm not sure which one it was though). I think that was only in my dream because in my5 opinion, the Excalibur is the next coaster to go. But then, the below sea level thing, I dunno. Also, All my friends were stuck on The Wild Thing's block brakes. So when I passed by them, they all yelled "HEY ERIK!" And also, The Wild Thing became a hyper twister. Which launches you forward a little bit at the top, then down you go. Really weird.

My second dream was Cedar Point. I couldn't go on any of the rides because I had to drag my family along with (they don't like amusement parks as much as I do). And also, the Wicked Twister was being taken apart. But it was in the same location as where Steel Venom is at Valleyfair! Weird dream

I had a dream that I was at Hershey's Park because we had to go do some charity thing for it. And anyways the ony ride that was running was great bear. And we were promised that when we finished we could ride on it, and by the time we finished it was closed.

I also had a dream of Kentucky Kingdom once.

Drove right by chang several times and I was promised I could ride it, but I never did.

They torment me in my dreams.

I've had a premonition. Elissa steals Barry's passport on the UK Trip and burns it so Barry can not return to the US.

I'm sure I'm being predictable here but... I object!!

Louise - don't worry it happens during the Add-on portion in Norway

I also have many dreams of coasters. But the weirdest had to be:

I was on Steel Dragon 2000, and the restraints opened the side of the coaster I was sitting on fell apart, and I fell. This all happened on the first camel back. But when I touched the ground, I fell beneath the earth and it looked like the underground in Nolimits

I had a weird dream about SFMM last night. Some kid was holding up the Revolution by singing "You Are My Sunshine" into the mic. Trains were stacking up left and right! It sounds like a typical day to me.

The same night, I had a dream about dating Elissa. We were walking through Target and looking at those plug-in TV games. We were holding hands and kissing. Robb was working there and he had an employee smock on. Then Robb and I were holding hands and kissing.

WHAT DOES THIS ALL MEAN?

It means you need to get laid...very soon...

^I'm not gay, but I play one on TV.

This is not the first weird coaster dream! Once, I had a dream about Talon at Dorney Park. I was riding with Robb and Tommy Faircloth. As we went up the lift hill, the track disappeared. We crashed into the ground. We were all OK, but Vietnamese pot belly pigs bit our butts. We jumped in the water to drown the pigs. The park complained, but we told them to make ham sandwiches.

Another time, I had a dream about riding Gwazi with the Florida Coaster Club. The ride was miles and miles long. We even passed by other handcars on the track. We finally fell through a hole in the track and crashed into the ground. We were all OK. The BGT manager gave us all free passes to Discovery Cove.

Then there was the dream when I went to school naked.

I had a dream about Goliath (SFMM) wher the layout was the same but there were a lot of trees and stuff. The track ahead was not there but right when the train got to the end of the track another piece apeared ahead. Seems like riding a coaster thats in test mode and is half built (where the train is all transparent) in RCT3. (To bad that isnt actually possible)

I know what this dream means.

It means that Robb and Elissa need to run! Very fast! The other direction!

Why can't you have normal dreams Barry!? All my dreams are normal sex dreams. Nameless tall hot Swedish chicks all oiled up and begging for me to please them. My God man! Who touched you inappropriately as a child?

Please Barry, get help.

Guy "This is a case for Dr.Phil." Koepp