TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

If you could BUY one Coaster...

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in other words, what is your favorite coaster...

El Condor, WWO, world's firsts and roughest SLC

Are you crazy?

El condor is the most painfull coaster I have ever done!

If I were able to buy one, it would be something like AIR.....

• 2 months later...

Steel: SROS

Steel Looper: Dragon Khan

Wood: Balder

For ones I created myself:

Steel: Ruby vs. Sapphire (racing/dueling 600 foot tall Intamin hypers with about a minute of airtime each)

Steel Looping: Chaos Theory Mark V (10-inversion B+M stand-up)

Wood: Werewolf (twister with several double ups, double downs, and about 30 secs of air)

Werewolf.JPG.57488d94926c5b291e594ef81dea5987.JPG

Werewolf.

If I could have the boardwalk, I would grab the Great White at Wildwood, NJ! What a classic, amazing woodie!

I'd also love to own GASM @ SFOG if I could have the lake before it got all eww...

Mindbender @ SFOG if I could have that cool green lake...

And if you guys were forcing me not to get scenery, I'd buy Kraken from C-World.

Guys, remember that you shouldn't buy a coaster just because you won't get tired of it. There's no way any of you would be able to fit Kingda Ka or Millennium Force into a non-amusement park environment (or space, for that matter).

I would buy VF!'s Steel Venom. Its launch doesn't get boring, I like the ride, and it doesn't have a big footprint.

Steels right. I go with Zonga. First thing I'd do is take away the OTSR's and leave the lap bars. Then I would charge $3.00 a ride to anyone else besides my family. As well, I think its for sale. Just need to have my parents win the Lottery!

Steel Rights...Now this is a mighty hard question...

So it's has to be one of the three below:

Phantom's Revenge: I'd buy it, and keep the layout almost the same, i'd just make the second drop abit steeper...oh lets say to about 70 degrees and to extend the ending of the ride, other than that, it woud be great. Anyone is welcome to come and ride for a $3.00 fee (except my friends fam, and TPR members (would have to wear TPR shirt or hoodie)...this case no charge)

Mantis: I never get tired of it...It's my all time favorite, only thing I would do to this is maybe add 2 more inversions (Zero-G, and a 2nd Corkie) to make it 6. Anyone is welcome to come and ride for a $2.00 fee (except my friends fam, and TPR members (would have to wear TPR shirt or hoodie)...this case no charge)

Expedition Geforce: I would keep this exactly as is. It has one of the best first drops I ever had the pleasure to experience. Anyone is welcome to come and ride for a $2.00 fee (except my friends fam, and TPR members (would have to wear TPR shirt or hoodie)...this case no charge)

Screw "no space". If I got my hands on a coaster Id find a way to scrape up a plot of land to put it in.

I think I'd choose storm runner. extreme, innoventive, looks fun, and I would assume it would take a whiel befor one would get tired of it.

Well Laura, if you're reading this you took the words right outta my mouth!

I'd love to take home Screamin Eagle. My first ride and well, have to represent for that. I'd love to say Millennium Force but for some reason I think putting that in my back yard would take a certain "hard to get" quality (I live a long ways away) from it, so I would have to say Magnum; I can't ever see that coaster getting old for me.

If not those two I would have to say Thunder Run (SFKK) or PowderKeg (SDC)

Something launched and massive! Like a cross between kingda KA, Speed Monster, Rita and Storm Runner.

It start with a launch into a turn (rita) Top hat (KK) retzel loop thingie (SM) and the rest just like SR!

Oooh! I have a better idea!

Outer limits at PKD! It's launche,d it's ufn, and because it's enclosed, it would triple the time it takes yout og et bored of it because you dont memorize the track(tho Im pretty sure some nuts here do know the track by heart)

Balder

Xcelerator

or

El Toro

xcelerator? that's so easy to get tired of. You dont even have to won it to do that.

When I was at Knotts, with no line, I rode around 8 times. Never got tired of it.

Besides, who'd get tired of an intense launch and amazing airtime!?