TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

If you could BUY one Coaster...

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would buy a Bobsled Coaster, make it 5,000ft long 120ft high and have 8 mini camel hills in a row, lots of tunnels and going under and above itself.

It would be "Airtime Heaven"

--------------------------------------------------------------

It would have to be both "Hades" and "Millennium Force". They are both amazing coasters to ride and photograph.

Ummmm lets see lord knows I can't choose just one so lets catagorize it shall we...

Dark ride: Splash Mountain because that ride just doesn't get old to me... when you're in that ride you feel like you're in a different world and it is FAB-U-LOUS!

Wooden: Screamin' Eagle at Six Flags St. Louis... this ride makes me smile from beginning to end and was my first roller coaster ride at the age of 6 and began my sick coaster obsession! It is even said that it was John Allen's most favorite coaster that he ever built (according to the ACE calender anyway )

Steel: As much as I like Millenium Force I think I'm going to have to go with Magnum. Not only is the drop HOT but those bunny hills at the end are the greatest things EVER invented!

No contest - and am surprised nobody though of it, before...

The Disneyland MATTERHORN BOBSLEDS Ride

I mean, I'd probably get the patents & copyrights of thist first-ever tubluar steel wonder of fun, fun, fun? Hmmm?

And - of course since it was mine, we'd go back to the original single cars too, lolol! But I'd keep Old Abby too (snowman), "just because..."