TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

If you could BUY one Coaster...

If you could buy one coaster. You have the rights to it and everything. It's in a special reserved spot where only you and who you desire can ride it as many times as you like, with it being self operated, by the push of a button in your hand.What would it be? Remember, you want soemthing fun, but that you won't get sick of easily. This is yours to ride for the rest fo your life

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in other words, what is your favorite coaster...

El Condor, WWO, world's firsts and roughest SLC

Not Nesc. I have favorite coasters that I would not pick because I would get sick of them easily. Example, Nitro is my alltime Fav coaster. But after a while, I would get sick of the height and no inversions. See you have to think of something that kind of fufills all your needs. Im not asking what your fav coaster is. e

hmm good question.. i automatically thought of millennium force.. BUT, then i thought that i would want something that has a bit of a cooler look.. afterall, if i'm going to be OWNING it and placing it in my backyard or something, i'd want it to look pretty bomb diggity.. so I think I'd go with Viper at SFGAM, simply because it's an overall amazing ride, and it looks awesome in a tight space. so woot!