TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

First Ever RCT4 Screen Shots!!!!

Ok, now that I've got your attention....

It's become very obvious to me that this forum has required quite a bit of additional moderation. I've just had to lock 4 topics in a row due to people not following the Posting Rules.

If you haven't read them, please do so here:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21965

If you are posting with horrible grammar and spelling or using "internet shorthand" don't expect to have an account here very long.

There are plenty of people who can write intelligently, and I thank those people for keeping up the quality of forum's content.

Please clean it up!

Thanks!

--Robb

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dangit!!! I thought you were serious at first. Definitely a great way to get everyone's attention to resolve this issue.

Same here.

Oh well, MOST RCT forums these days are full of *immature* 11 year old n00bs (not bashing soCALman123 or any other 11/12 year olds that have brains). I also hate how people are using the calendar function to make their topics seem important.

you sure know how to get people's attention

but a question, for me being only 17 and dutch, there might be some spelling mistakes in my posts because i don't search up every word i type into a dictionary, is that fine?

:lmao:

you sure know how to get people's attention

but a question, for me being only 17 and dutch, there might be some spelling mistakes in my posts because i don't search up every word i type into a dictionary, is that fine?

Yes, like I said in the POSTING RULES, some typos here and there are ok. But when people start using "internet shorthand" or you can read their post, that's when it's unacceptable.

Seriously....Everyone PLEASE READ the posting rules!!!!

Most of these questions you are asking have already been answered.

On a side note, if people ARE using the calendar function purposely to get their post seen, they will immediately be banned.

The Calendar feature is ONLY for major events happening in the coaster world (Park opening/closing dates, enthusiast events, TV show filming opportunities, media days, etc)

--Robb

• 2 weeks later...

Sigh.....did you tell a joke?!

You got me? (grin)

RCT4, that's not gaming, Robb Cheats Them 4! ( it's like gaming title! )

If it was true it'd be kind of a gaming about a man - Robb is going to cheat TPR members in his good sense of humor.