TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Knott's Solace 2006 Question

Ok, so the % of me getting out to California is now at like 90%. I need to wait on the final word about the frequent flyer miles from my Dad. Aside from the shocking news of the yankee probably coming out to california....

I'm thinking of attending Knott's Solace this year and do the hotel deal with my friend Monica (Jeezus Juice's G/F). When it comes to Solace, i was told I need some proof of a coaster enthusist membership or something?

Will Screamscape.com or westcoaster be putting up a printable pass or something for Solace this year?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll try to be of some help. I was told to bring proof of being a coaster wonk. I think what I ended up bringing was a paper print out from ScreamScape. I saw the same paper in about half of the other people's hands. But when I went to go check in they never asked to see any sort of confirmation. My advice is to bring some sort of printout (ScreamScape actually might of had a certain page for you to print out) and see what happens.

_six

I don't think you need any proof that your a coaster fanatic to get into Solace. They didn't ask me for any last year and I don't know of anyone who did get asked. Since the flyer for the event is posted on a public web site and there is no mention of having to be a member of a group, I can't see how or why they would require it. Besides, paying $46 for a ticket is proof enough your a coaster fanatic. They do mention you have to be an ACE member to get a discount on special merchandise in the park but not into the park.

Besides, worst case is find someone in line who is a member and ask to be their guest.