TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

I'm writing the song "Credit Whore"

Yeah that'd be even better. I'll try to think up some ideas for the video.

Here's a video idea...

"The Credit Whores" can be a superhero group. They have their own HQ (The Hall of Vekoma Skaters?). They get their missions from Jeff Johnson. He appears on a big screen over a blinky light panel. Mr. Johnson is a skeleton with a wig. The Credit Whores are sent out to their missions, like to borrow a kid for Taxi Jam without the parents calling the police, rescuing the queen of the credit whores Elissa Alvey, trying to visit all the Jeepers in Maryland in less than 2 hours, etc.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am starting to record the song right now. I decided just to go with the acutual track and just to remove the vocals. The only thing is that the track loses it's stereo properties and it was impossible to get rid of the background vocals in the chorus. I might try to make it up with some funny vocal effects...We'll see how this turns out...

^I'm glad people have more time than me to record the song! I'm anxious to hear the results.

Remember, the first one to record the song gets a free DVD...

...of me dancing in a Speedo.

No really, I'll give a free DVD of those who are courageous enough to record and sing the song.

Well, we (me and a friend) got it started. It's going to take longer than I thought if is going to turn out good. There were a few lyrical issues (too many syllables, sounded more like rapping than singing) that are going to have to be worked out. Nothing major though. Just going to take some time.

I wrote a CP fanboy song from a VF fanboy's point of view.

*This is just for fun and is not intended to annoy/discourage any CP fanboys*

*To the Tune of Complicated by Avril Lavigne*

Chill out-Whatcha braggin for? 95-All been done before. They had to remove the roll-We were rolling on the floor. (Rofl) You ask how could it be-but it was just too high in G's. At least the stengal dive-the best element could survive.

(Cp fanboy saying)"Something else, for nobody else, just for me-and CP, you're bragging not cool, all other parks are fools to me" (Me saying)

Tell Me-

Why do you have to go and be such a F**k**g fanboy-

I see the way you're flashin round you're season pass like you're such a big boy- Well guess what we got-Wild Thing-Xtreme Swing-A looping starship and not much else so stop bragging Cedar Point's so over rated (CP Fanboy saying) Oh Hell no!

(Me Saying)

Haha-3 Hour Lines-Good Coasters except for Gemni-Excalibur is better then you think, CP STINKS! Wild Thing, has the floater air, MF-Just screws up my hair, Magnum is sinking right into the sea-Tee Hee Hee-

Always more-For you credit whores-You think you're so cool-(CP Fanboy Saying) 17 RULES! (Me Saying)We got 8-Renegade Pwns You-

Tell Me-

Why do you have to go and be such a F**k**g fanboy-

I see the way you're flashin round you're season pass like you're such a big boy- Well guess what we got-Wild Thing-Xtreme Swing-A looping starship and not much else so stop bragging Cedar Point's so over rated (CP Fanboy saying) Oh Hell no!

I can't really think of anything else so if anyone wants to add onto this that'd be killer.

*Again, no pun intended to CP fanboys*

I thought about doing a song called "This is Theme Park Review," to the tune of "Sweet Home Alabama."

Here's the chorus:

This is Theme Park Review

The hymen flapping belongs to Lou

This is Theme Park Review

The man who hates everyone is called the Jew!

If someone records this I will personally make at least part of it into an animated music video.

Make it a full animation and I'll do it

PM me with the lyrics and I'll do it as soon as I get them (they seem to be pretty much everywhere at the moment lol)

They're ont he front page

And can't promise it b eing a full video. 3 minutes is alot of animating.

This sucks ass big time, but I've done it

The lyrics are bloody hard to say in time, so parts go outta time and it's fairly quiet (the backing stuff, but you can still hear it).

Without further ado, I bring to you: My Death

*edit* uploading it to rapidshare... I can't change it to an mp3 extension

link: http://rapidshare.com/files/63042521/MIC-2007-10-16_21h11m06s.wav.html