TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Theme Park Review's Spring Party!

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the great hospatality R&E, I had a great time. Too bad Delta was being annoying with $1000 flights or else I would have been able to catch a midnight flight and at the party longer.

Only bad thing was that now that i think about I only know everyones "real" name and not there screenname for this site except for a select few.

^ We really should have taken a picture of your dismembered arm, but I was too busy with the tourniquet to think about it.

Anyway, hope the operation to get your limbs put back in place goes ok.

--Robb "It ain't a party until someone gets hurt!" Alvey

Thanks again Robb & Elissa! It was great to finally meet you guys and some other TPR members. Sorry Ted and I didn't put to big of the dent in the beer you bought. Ted brough local PA beers and I couldn't pass that up.

Thanks again! Oh... and my butthole thanks you for your wings Robb. It can't stop crying.

It was great putting names to faces and meeting up with fellow members.

Robb, I didn't tell you last night, but I really appreciated you and Elissa hosting this party. I'm really looking forward to the next one.

Eric

Awesome party! As always, you guys throw a great one. Alana, Jarett, January and I had a great time. It is so cool to hang with other coaster geeks.

Jarett & January thank you so much for all the candy and dragon flyers. My house is now littered with flying beasties.

See you soon.

Guy "Pixie sticks are kiddie crack!" Koepp

So far it sounds like it was a great party, and thats even before pictures surface. Sorry I couldn't make it out after all, but if you guys have one in August, I'll be there! You'll be happy to know I used my voucher for the trip to Myrtle Beach

As dorky as the trivia contest may have been, I know a lot of the answers, so what's that tell you about me?!

I felt so nerdy for tieing for second with EBL, its too bad I didn't yell out the names I made up for the ride world people cause then I would've had it. Oh, and my injury was from me playing Taiko Drum Master, I missed the drum and my "F" finger hit the arm rest on the chair and I bled all over the place and they had to hire a carpet cleaner and I had to go to the hospital and now I have a robotic finger, I namded it Marge...

Shaun "John Clydesdale and Rick Fericfa" Brookhyser

So how many wings does it take to blow fire out your ass? I only had 3 and I am fine. Weird because I usually eat tons of wings. And no, I didn't think they were too hot to eat.

Oh yeah, I know people out there have pictures from the party and the dinner on Saturday. Post em if you may. Thanks.

Robb's wings are GODLY! He should bottle that hot sauce and sell it, since not only is it tasty on wings, but you could use it to melt tree stumps in your yard, or unclog pipes.

The party kicked ass. R&E go all out to provide a kickass event. Hope everyone had a good time, and I enjoyed meeting a bunch of you. Hope I wasn't too dull...

dt

You guys are awsome! The atmosphere was really relaxed and everyone was really nice. Even though I attended alone, I meet so many new people and the wings lived up to the fame. I also really liked the movie it was totally cool and you guys did a great job- orkie the whale will live forever, sorry elissa.

I had a blast chillin with you guys at the park and at lunch. The bumpper cars were one of the funnest things that we did next to riding Superman three times in a row with the ride-op named "I dont Know".

Again, thanks for the party and the great fun at the park, you guys made my day. Hopefully i'll see you soon.

ps. Mullet waitress rocks the Elephant Bar!