TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Disneyland Paris. Is it any good?

I am planning a trip to Europe in July this year. I want to hit parks in germany, Hollond and Belgium, I wondered if it was worth hitting DLP while there?

I went to DLP maybe 11 years ago o I have seen some of it, I just wondered if it was worth going out of our way to see it?

Thanks in advance.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, maybe you can make a trip like the Alvey´s made last summer, only a bit shorter! You can fly to Paris, pic up a car and visit a few parks in Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany and back to France. On the last 2 or 3 days you can visit Disneyland Paris and maybe Parc Asterix! I really like DLRP and when you are in Europe, then I would visit it!

--Sören

Dave, take a look at the site: http://www.disneylandresortparis.com ! There you can see how mayn attraction you´ll find there! At the moment you´ll find 4 coaster credits there! Space Mountain Mission2, Big Thunder Mountain, Inianer Jones and Rock´n Rollercoaster! I mean if you like Disney, then you will love it! They have 2 Parks (Disneyland Park + Walt Disney Studios), the Disney Village and a few fantastic themed hotels!

--Sören

Disneyland Paris is a really nice park to visit. The Studios are a bit lacklustre at the moment, but with Tower of Terror and Crush's Turtle Twister in the works, it's looking more promising for future years.

In both parks, the service comes across as being very good. You get a few individuals who are steroetypically French, but that isn't really representative of the park as a whole.

If you haven't been to DLP in 11 years I would go. I think it's a really nice Disney resort, probably #2 or #3 out of the 5 I've been to.

DLP is certainly one of the "prettiest" Disneyland parks. And Big Thunder Mountain is GREAT (although you've probably already been on that.)

Space Mountain was amazing in the first few years, but IMO it's a little dissapointing now. The Studio park is "ok", not as bad as everyone makes it out to be, but when the new attractions open it will certainly not feel as "incomplete" as it does now.

If you think you might be getting back to Europe in 2007 or 2008 you might consider putting DLP off until then, but if not, I think it's certainly worth a visit.

--Robb