TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Is Robb short for anything?

BarryH

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's short for "Robbery" as in "Buying Theme Park Review DVDs is Highway Robbery"

It's also short for Robbins. As in "Robb has eaten all 31 flavors of Baskin Robbins."

Note - Translated for our British readers: "Robb has eaten all 31 flavours of Baskin Robbins"

I hope that helps.

--Robb

It's short for "Robbery" as in "Buying Theme Park Review DVDs is Highway Robbery"

It's also short for Robbins. As in "Robb has eaten all 31 flavors of Baskin Robbins."

Note - Translated for our British readers: "Robb has eaten all 31 flavours of Baskin Robbins"

I hope that helps.

--Robb

All at once, or over a few weeks?

How about the garbage can? That's the flavour when they take the left overs from all the other old tins and combine them into one. Most disgusting ice cream I've ever seen. A mixture of chocolate chip, bubble gum, and who know's what else.

My parents got guilted into buying a tin of that stuff from some freinds that owned a struggling ice cream shop.