TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Two new ASSistants!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure if the school system is failing us, some of us are just lazy, or it's a combination of both. But whatever it is, there's just no excuse for not being able to spell and punctuate basic words and sentences.

The message boards on websites are discussion forums, not instant messaging. For that reason alone, it pays to write properly so that others can understand you. Every time someone has to "decipher" what you've written, you won't be taken seriously.

Contrary to popular belief, it is not cool to write in all lower case, omit punctuation, WrItE LiKe tHiS, or such. If you need a "cool style," make it in the content of your post, not the appearance.

Eric

^ The boards at Westcoaster are pretty clean, too. Maybe because I work there as well.

Eric "TPR and Westcoaster BoardMeister" L.

Ohhh! Double dipping. I'm gonna tell.

Congrats. You guys deserve it. I couldn't think of two more deserving individuals. I personally believe with my heart and soul that TPR will be a better place because of your fair and just guidance. I would just like to state for the record that I would rather be with the greatest individuals on the planet, than to spend time under the watchful eyes of E2. We're doomed I tell ya! Doomed!

Guy "How many ASSistants are there now?" Koepp

I'm not sure if the school system is failing us, some of us are just lazy, or it's a combination of both. But whatever it is, there's just no excuse for not being able to spell and punctuate basic words and sentences

you gotta go easy on me for the next couple of weeks, I broke my arm and its veryy diffucilt to spell. I've made about a bazillion mistakes already (most of which have been corrected) but if Ican get some tolerance from you for the nextcouple ofw weeks everything should be fine.

Click on TPR ASSistants next to moderators on the index page. That takes you to a list of who is in the group.

Chris "Maybe your unfamiliarity with the way the site works is part of why you (or I) are(am) not a moderator / ASSistant on TPR." Belson

Congrats Erik and Erik! I am sure you´ll do a good job here! I am also sure there will not be so much things you have to do here! These are the friendliest boards I have ever seen! I am a moderator on a German Forum and it really sucks there! There are a few members who are attacking me all the time and told me I am a dictator! I think that will never happen here!

--Sören

Congrats Erik and Erik! I am sure you´ll do a good job here! I am also sure there will not be so much things you have to do here! These are the friendliest boards I have ever seen! I am a moderator on a German Forum and it really sucks there! There are a few members who are attacking me all the time and told me I am a dictator! I think that will never happen here!

--Sören

Hmm I agree. These boards are probably the best I visit. With a huge spread of people from all over the world there is no USA bias. The rules are enforced generally not by mods but by everyone which helps to keep spelling and Grammar in check.

Click on TPR ASSistants next to moderators on the index page. That takes you to a list of who is in the group.

Chris "Maybe your unfamiliarity with the way the site works is part of why you (or I) are(am) not a moderator / ASSistant on TPR." Belson

It's not my unfamilarity. It's the fact that I'm already an ASS! The "istant" part means nothing to me.

Guy "TPR resident ASS." Koepp