TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kearny Funland [RCT3]

What do you rate my park? (1 bad, 5 good)  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What do you rate my park? (1 bad, 5 good)

Heyy, this is my first time on trying to make a park, and as u can probably tell by the pictures, i am not too good. I mostly work on building rollercoasters and stuff and I am not really good with scenery, but i did the best i could to try and make the park look good. The park has 2 steel coasers (Diablo and Screwy) and a wooden (forest runner). It also has a couple of flats and a water park with 2 slides and 2 pools. I will expand the park more and more adding new coasers and flats. So please leave comments and suggestions on how to improve my park. Thank you

Diablo, the second coaster built in the park, with the Ferris Wheel in the background.

Another angle of Diablo with the Ferris Wheel in the background.

Diablo again with some flat rides in the background.

Screwy, the 1st coaster built in the park

Forest Runner, the parks first wooden coaster. *notice the loop!*

Another angle of Forest Runner.

The water park in the back of the park.

Some of the flatrides in the park.

Overview of the whole park.

Edited by mcjaco

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great park. I gave it a four! I like the way the park is going. Three things that I don't like, but hey, it's my opinion.

1. I don't like how it goes 90 degrees after the drop

2. The supports for the loop look like a Shwarzkopf. Ugh.

3. The trees on the first picture just end. You should try to "mix" it to no trees? Do you know what I mean?

CoasterPeep7

The trees are the main thing that struck me as unrealistic. It seems that there is a tree in every possible square that is not already occupied; I would suggest making it look more random and adding more variety to the trees. And as was previously stated, they end arbitrarily which makes it look unnatural. Other than that, it's actually pretty good for your first try. I gave it a 4

Thanks for the comments. For the drop on diablo, i have changed it a little so it looks better and i have taken the loop supports off and put new ones, for the trees, as i expand the park, ill put more and make it look more natural and random.

For people who want a POV of diablo, heres the link to the vid.

http://rapidshare.de/files/12577181/Movie0001.wmv.html

*UPDATE*

I put some new terrain, deleted trees and add new types and added some hills and made the paths a little bigger. There are also 2 new coasters (Soar! and Back in Time) and some new flats. Thanks for all the comments and suggestion, they are all appreciated.

This is one of the new coasters "Back in Time" which has a prehistoric theming.

This is another angle of the new coaster "Back in Time"

The drop and lift hill of "Back in Time"

The new inverted coaster "Soar!"

Another shot of "Soar!"

The new go karts and slingshot.

The updated water park with a new slide and beach/island theme

The new drop of Diablo with the water park and the ferris wheel in the background.

Back in Time and Screwy (with new supports)

Overview of the whole park.

*UPDATE*

I have added a new coaster and flats to the prehistoric section of the park. There is a new wild mouse coaster "wild mountain encounter" and some new flats. There have also been new flats added to the new section of the park by the pool complex. Now onto the best part, the pictures!

The new coaster "wild mountain encounter"

Another angle of wme

Another angle of wme

Station of wme

some new flats in the prehistoric section of the park

overview of the prehistoric section of the park

the new section of the park by the pool

another angle

overview of the whole park

yes, i know they are inexcusable, but i have taken care of them and i will post pics of the updated terrain when i finish the new park expansion, and thanks for all the suggestions and comments. by the way, phazan, which coasters look forceful? can u tell me so i can tone them down and make the rides better? thanks.

HELP!

i need to know which terrain looks better for the new section of the park and which one goes along better with the surroundings.

the old rocky theme

the new snow theme

and now pics of the new terrain WITHOUT the ugly harsh edges

*UPDATE*

I have finished the sandy dunes part of the park. I have added a new wooden coaster (sandy roller), new flat rides, a splash boat ride (sandy plunge), and a white water raft ride (piranha falls). I have also finished adding custom supports to Soar! and Back in Time. Now onto the pics

The new wooden coaster "Sandy Roller"

Another angle of "Sandy Roller"

Some of the new flat rides

The new splashboat ride "Sandy Plunge"

The new white water rafting ride "Piranha Falls"

An overview of the back section of the park

An overview of the front section of the park

*UPDATE*

I have added more to the sandy dunes part of the park, and that part is finally done!! it has gotten 3 new coasters (i havent thought of names, but they are a spiral coaster an LIM coaster and a wild mouse coaster). Can someone please help me name the coasters?. I have also added a foodcourt. I have also made a new part of the park... i havent thought of a name for it yet, but i have added a new wooden coaster called black widow. I have also attempted to make a station house for Black Widow, so please comment me on how i did and how i can improve it, thanks. Now onto the pics.

Heres the download of the park, hope u guys enjoy!!!!

http://rapidshare.de/files/13297738/Kearny_Funland.zip.html

p.s. u need pumpers steelworx and both expansion packs for rct3

The new spiral coaster

The new LIM Launch Coaster

The new food court and wild mouse coaster

The new wooden coaster "Black Widow"

First half of "Black Widow"

Second half of "Black Widow"

My first attempt at a Station house

Another angle of the station house

An overview of what i have completed in the back of the park

Heres the download of the park, hope u guys enjoy!!!!

http://rapidshare.de/files/13297738/Kearny_Funland.zip.html

*UPDATE*

I have added to the new section of the park with the new wooden coaster, if anyone can help me rename that coaster and my new coasters, i will praise u!! I have added 3 new coasters. A flying coaster, a pipeline coaster and a dizzy dropper coaser. I have also added some new flats. Now, onto the photos.

The new flying coaster (p.s. the house is really big because there is a loop inside of it)

Another angle of the flying coaster

The station house of the flying coaster

The new pipeline coaster

Another angle of the pipeline coaster.

The new dizzy dropper coaster "whiplash".

Whiplash and the pipeline coaster with a ferris wheel, a mirror maze and bumper cars.

Three new flats in the new section of the park.

An overview of what i have completed so far in the new secion.

*Upcoming Projects*

I plan to add a mini golf course, a storm runner, and a monorail or some kind of transportation around the park. If anyone else has suggestions on what i should build, please tell me. thank you

*UPDATE* ok, small update, i have added a storm runner coaster, a sky swing or whateve u call it, and a disko-o coaster. Right now i only have pics of the storm runner, but i will post more later when i have more completed. and thanks for the comments.

The station house

The tophat

The rest of the coaster

Another angle showing the zero g roll, the snake dive, and the revers Immelman

well i have decided to stop on this project since it has gotten really unrealistic and really laggy. I will be staring on my new realistic project in the next week or so, but for now heres the link to my completed park. *Requires both expansion packs and Pumpers Steelworx*

http://rapidshare.de/files/14074261/Kearny_Funland.zip.html