TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Attention Harry Potter fans!!!

woah_killa

Hey everybody, if you're as much of a HP freak as I am, I thought you might be interested in this if you havn't seen it on mugglenet yet...

Kathryn Hunter: Mrs. Figg (I don't have a good pic of her)

Michael Wildman: Magorian (centaur I think)

George Harris: Kingsley Shacklebolt

Robbie Jarvis: Teenage James (ugh!)

Natalia Tena: Tonks

Imelda Staunton: Umbridge

Helen McCrory: Bellatrix

And last, but not least...Evanna Lynch will play Luna Lovegood:

Of course they'll have all the old ppl too...Overall I think they did a pretty good job of casting...What do you guys think?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Yes Chrissie, it's him, Robbie Jarvis is his real name. He is supposedly in the film, but he's apparently only playing a band lead singer (cameo appearance) (but that's according to imdb which is hardly reliable), and composing some music for the soundtrack. Can't find anywhere stating he's playing the young James.

^ Yeah, I actually thought it WAS her when I glanced at it before reading the caption.

Anna Friel apparently was one of the last few in consideration for Tonks, real shame she didn't get it, good actress, I don't know the actress who does have the part though, she may be equally good. (Anna Friel played Mary Jane in the Scooby Doo movie by the way, seeing as I'm not sure she's as well-known in the US as she is here.)

^ Yes Chrissie, it's him, Robbie Jarvis is his real name. He is supposedly in the film, but he's apparently only playing a band lead singer (cameo appearance) (but that's according to imdb which is hardly reliable), and composing some music for the soundtrack. Can't find anywhere stating he's playing the young James.

I thought that was the dude from Pulp. Thanks for clearing that up...well, as much as it could be cleared up, because I'm still confused.

HARRY POTTER IS ABOUT WIZARDS

The Harry potter films have casted pretty well, i think. But i can't help thinking that George Harris won't look right with the rest of the cast. The same almost goes for Evanna Lynch, but i bet they'll dirty her up a bit.

I think each Harry Potter book has gotten better, so i woild look forward to this movie the most so far, but thats probably because I was in like the third/fourth grade when i started redaing them and i'm just more into books now.

Ahhh! Thanks Lou! I actually thought his real name was Jarvis....

Chrissie " I was young in the 90's" Stevenson