TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What is the best Rollercoaster in the World???

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's purely subjective. Also, you would have to ride at least most of the roller coasters in the world to have a valid opinion. Even then, it's still purely subjective. People also get really snobby with their opinions, and criticize others for liking coasters they themselves do not like. Some people love intense negative G forces and others find them quite uncomfortable. I love X at SFMM but others find it terribly gimmicky, rough, disorienting, and otherwise unfun.

To me, it is Apollos Chariot. I just love the restraints, or lack of restraints and the sustained air time it provides going down each drop. Also the location of the ride provides awesome night rides, not a single part of the ride is lit up. My runner up would have to be TTD, the most insane 17 seconds I have ever experienced, it is quite a rush.

To me, it is Apollos Chariot. I just love the restraints, or lack of restraints and the sustained air time it provides going down each drop. Also the location of the ride provides awesome night rides, not a single part of the ride is lit up. My runner up would have to be TTD, the most insane 17 seconds I have ever experienced, it is quite a rush.

Yeah Apollos Chariot is a very good ride. I have the same reasons for liking Nitro so much. Theres tons of sustained airtime and its in the complete nowhere which makes for like pitch black night rides. Nitro and El Toro are probably my favorite rides. El Toro I find more exciting and intense, but Nitro i had so much fun with my Friends on it this summer and its an awesome ride so its also my favorite. 4 across seating rules.

I rode 128 last summer and my 5 favorites from that list are in order:

5. MF @ CP

4. GB @ Hershey

3. Goliath @ SFMM

2. Tatsu @ SFMM

1. Superman Ride of Steel @ SFA

Honorable Mention: I just love riding coasters at Knoebels. I think anything is fun in an environment like that.