TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR Theme Park

Get your picture taken with giant, rubberhead Robb and Elissa--step right up, folks!

And let's not forget "Dirt Land." Yes, random piles of dirt, stacks of wall board, and sections of coaster track will be available for the picture-taking needs and speculations of theme-park-site Web masters! This will be an add-on charge, of course.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try the newest in thrill technology, tandam bungee jumping! You and a partner are strapped in, one on top of the other, and are pushed off a cage 300 feet in the air. Additional charge required.

The new, Super-Duper Screamin Swing! This Screamin Swing is not like regular ones.

1. It's indoors

2. It reaches a top speed of 70 mph

3. Its top height is 200 feet

4. It's the only flying Screamin Swing (ride resembles flying)

---Brent

My next suggestions -

All coasters oudoor as well as the indoor ones - be excellently maintained, painted and kept up to all-weather conditions, incl.snow.

And for a CanadaMAZE...... all forest and rockwork walls.

Deadends are ice and snow. From one corner to the other and back thru other way, hee hee. Even stepping over bridges in it, with a small stream running thru it.

Haven't thought about what "the endpoint" would be for them. Maybe a Lookout tower like the Hotel at EPCOT? The Grande Frontenac Hotel? Or maybe something like what's on Tom Sawyer Island at DL. A waterwheel house that starts the stream thru the maze?

Hmmm?

So something like "Canada Joy Land" on Chilly Beach-including a log ride with a horrific wind chill, then an incredibly hot humid section where you get swarmed by mosquitos...

So something like "Canada Joy Land" on Chilly Beach-including a log ride with a horrific wind chill, then an incredibly hot humid section where you get swarmed by mosquitos...

Sounds good to me, heh heh. (Thumbs UP sign)

• 3 weeks later...

Robb & Elissa buys Six Flags Magic Mountain, and changed the theme park name to Six Flags TPR[b/]. Instead of 17 coasters, Robb added 20 more beating the record for most Roller Coasters. So, that will be 37 Roller Coasters of different kinds. That would be an awesome Theme Park in the Universe!! So, What do you guys think ?

• 1 month later...

Bring up an old topic...

I've been giving thought to making a RCT2 version (if anyone wants to do a RCT3 version, go ahead)

It would have various themed areas:

Elissa Friendly Midway - Center of the park, marked by a large McDonalds and lots of Intamin rides, including a "golden arches" rocket coaster. Also nearby would be plenty of spinning rides

Wisconsin State Fair - Self explanatory

Unacceptable Levels of Wetness - Lots of water rides

Death Machine Valley - Contains TOGO and Vekoma rides

Dirt Land - A construction site

Snow Land - Snow themed area, with all the rides operating, including a handful of water rides

ACE Land - Lots of food stands and food theming

Credit Whore Land - Lots of kiddie coasters

A few rides I will try and implement:

Journey to the Center of Robb

The looping waterslide

Soarin' over Sören

A valleying Boomerang

Rollback - The Ride

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
STALKER LAND: A Robb and Elissa meet-and-greet area, where you can get Elissa to sign your rodent (not a metaphor) and Robb to steal your food. The food-stealing would take place in a restaurant where plain pasta, and mozzarella salads are half price to Elissa wannabes. Also as part of this land there would be a spelling and grammar school, where people must learn to write intelligibly and without using netspeak. Once they pass the exam at the end of this lesson, they are then, and only then, allowed to molest the Alveys.

This is a first, I have never before quoted myself, but I feel the need to do so at the moment. I know one person understands why...

• 1 year later...

It would have to have:

An aquatrax coaster

A live Making of Me show hosted by Barry Hom

Dueling Escalator rides

The Dan-Douser Flume ride

Donkeys

Expedition: Yetiball

A Magical Hoodie 4D movie and gift shop

and a darkride themed to the Little Robby Robb Comics by Flipdude.