Pride Mountain

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

First off, you are a genius.

Anyway, instead of canvas, consider that camouflage net. I can't really explain it, so I'll attach a picture.

And Robb is right. Disney won't accept any outside submissions. So unless you plan on being an Imagineer, you can take Robb's advice and send it to another company. The problem with that is that they would probably have to change the theming, and I understand that that is the entire point of this ride.

ogcamnet.jpg.1f25ea6de6701da1580ae0f163bf59c3.jpg

• 1 year later...

Hey, this ride is awesome and have you thought of sending your ideas here ?

http://disney.go.com/disneycareers/imaginations/

Show us your creativity by using your technical, artistic, or writing skills to design a ride, attraction, hotel, or perhaps a land within an existing Disney theme park or resort. Or create an entirely new experience; a theme park, resort, themed restaurant, or something completely unique!

Showcase your talents, earn internship or associate opportunities, and gain practical knowledge in design, engineering, architecture and related disciplines!

The ImagiNations Design Competition strives to provide opportunities for students and professionals who have a passion for integrating creative and innovative ideas into the "dreaming and doing" at Walt Disney Imagineering. We are searching for outstanding talent.

All of the pictures have the Error 404: File Not Found on them. Could you try to re post them?

EDIT 1: Oh, two people already said it wasn't working. Oh well. THis just strengthens the need.

EDIT 2: Whoah, this thread's over a year old?

So... when can I ride this? Just Kidding but I really wish I could. I've never really liked the emv vehicles for some wierd reason but this makes me want to ride one REALLY REALLY REALLY bad!

Also... If you needed more capacity, you could always do like ToT's all over the world and add MORE THAN ONE LIFT?

Pride Mountain

Because "The Lion King" deserves its own ride!

Tim

The lion king doesn't deserve it's own ride there are tons of other movies that could also use there own ride that are much better like die hard, and bourne identity

Those movies could NEVER EVER be made into a ride. Besides, those movies are so different from the Lion King, where did you get those movies from the Lion King?