TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Theme Park Review POSTING RULES!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a question...

I'm Spanish, and I'm young and I can't speak English very well...

Is it any problem? (Well, It's a problem, but is it a problem for ban me?)

Bye!

PD: I try to write carefully, but I can't write better...

Sorry again...

• 1 month later...

^ While that works great for spam, it doesn't work great for some of our theme parks and ride manufacturers who mostly lurk, but then will sign up and post something that is relevant to our forums. If they had to wait, chances are it wouldn't get posted here.

IMO, it's better for us mods and admins to police the forums for the spam (that's our job anyway) and not risk losing some really good, valid information that could be missed by creating frustrating prerequisites needing to be met before someone has the ability to post.

--Robb

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I am so happily this site gives. I must be crazy, but world wide web I use only since 2005. Privately even only since 2007, so from to house. I had to learn a lot. To understand especially in dealing with users and also to many and mad abbreviations *laugh*. Nevertheless, the rules are essencial from all what I have got till present. Summed up and in a friendly however certain tone. Very well formulates. Because I in Germany in a team an Internet page look ... I hope that I know like I have to behave *g*.

You have do a really great job, to hold the niveau to stream up for more than 6000 User over all the years!!! *respect* !

I know, rollercoaster fans are the best users, but anyone but some must always dance from the row

Many greets, freefall.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks so much for this post! I fully agree with you. I have heard from and read about educators and employers all over who are noticing younger folks using text-messanging and IM slang on everything from resumes to term papers. I myself would be ashamed if I did this and if I encountered this it would go right to the shredder.

• 1 month later...