TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Tattoos

Twister II

DSC_7858.JPG.ce4e72757dcd2d8833c26f1fe5b68d8e.JPG

Here is the tattoo I just got, I loved the Texas Cyclone was my favorite ride at Astroworld,so I got this Tat in rememberence. This is the beginning the artist wants to add a Cyclone Train on the first Drop but ending up in a Ghostly fade on the end. That will be later on down the road.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my one and only tattoo.

I got it because i love PUMA.

Put it on my foot, because i'm a hardcore long distance runner.

?ui=2&ik=df9bf2eb01&view=att&th=127b2d193e6a1d40&attid=0.1&disp=inline&zw

Best part about this now... I went to an Open Casting-Call at the PUMA headquarters in Boston, And got the call back today. I'll be in the the new Puma ad campaign! the photo shoot is on friday! They loved the tattoo when i showed them last friday!

17040_1195151882095_1327380109_30498606_2501393_n.jpg.66f78224265dcf29dc96d1a799e41689.jpg

17040_1195151842094_1327380109_30498605_4325341_n.jpg.542fe2fc17588067dc6c23f02f4a39e8.jpg

My flowers are colorful now! My artist was awesome and I couldn't be happier. I have to go get the color done again in a few months because it'll fade because of my skin color. But it'll really pop after the second round and it'll be so worth it. I'm very pleased

tat01.jpg.9af502538dd78405842989c331f060bb.jpg

I blacked out the distracting background lol. I love, love, love it!!

^VERY nice tattoo! You're artist did a fabulous job with it!

As for me, now that I'm 18 a tattoo seems like a possibility so I'm trying to come up with something I could get. I really like chinese symbols, but I cant help but feel like its kind of a tool-ish thing to get. Despite this, I'm pretty certain on either getting the symbol for Happiness or Courage. As for location, either my chest over my heart or on my shoulder. Any thoughts?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
My flowers are colorful now! My artist was awesome and I couldn't be happier. I have to go get the color done again in a few months because it'll fade because of my skin color. But it'll really pop after the second round and it'll be so worth it. I'm very pleased

I love flowers. That is why when I decide to put a tattoo, I will have the flowers - maybe rose. But not in my stomach. I will put my flower tattoo on my leg where people can see my beautiful legs.

• 5 weeks later...

I got a small music note behind my ear (may be a little hard to see)....I just wanted something small but had meaning to me...I love music like I love roller coasters & breathing lol...so I wanted a tat of a music note. I want a coaster tattoo (something of Mantis), I just don't know where I want it.

1344640770_Dav(color).jpeg.1e8f7916e834832af72c0b106f0b5165.jpeg

Here are my two latest additions. They both mean something important to me, but I'll spare you the explanation for the sharks and just say that it has a lot to do with my childhood and love for the ocean. The paw print is for my dog Luke, who passed away a few weeks ago. He was my best friend in the whole world, and I knew I had to get something for him. Now he still walks with me every day

photo.thumb.jpg.3dac329a2c25cc9311de2a3dc5cf29bc.jpg

Here are my sharks! The biggest one needs to be touched up soon, but I still really like them.

photo(2).thumb.jpg.d3dbaebd66bde23ca409263290145d84.jpg

Here's Luke's paw print. It's on the outside of my ankle and it's still peeling, so that's why it might look kind of gross in the picture lol.

• 1 month later...

YAY! I'm so glad there is a tattoo thread. Im a complete tattoo slut. I started getting them when I was 17 (underage yeah I know I was a naughty girl ) I'm 20 now and I have 9 . I have nothing majorly big (yet)

This is my first ever tattoo its a pointless star on my left wrist. Spur of the moment kind of thing . When I got it I vowed to never go through the pain again . Undoubtably wrist tattoo's are painful !!

Here is 2 other tattoo's (tribal heart and 2 chinese symbols meaning Love And Hate.) Sorry for extremly bad photo it was taken 2 years aggo.

This would be at the top of my back. I got it cause i really liked it. I may get it coverd up into a bigger one its only the width of my kneck .

Side and lower back tattoo (ahh yess I have a tramp stamp haha) Side tattoo is of stars and cherries that look like skulls.

Close up of the tramp stam just after it was done.

This is my favourite one. Black and grey bow with blood dripping off of it. Its on my right wrist . Yeah after the pain of the first tattoo on my wrist i still got another (bigger) one.

This is on my right hand. Risky buisness getting hand tattoo but they are getting more popular so getting a job aint as hard now-a-days .

This is my newest one i got in June . Its on my under bicep. Its a quote from Coco Channel (i know typical gir) It says '' In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different'' I pretty much live by it .

Hopefully one day I will end up looking like this :

Haha my face Kat Von D's body .

As promised, today I went to see the hottest and arguably the hardest working and most talented lady in the tattoo biz...yes, that's right...none other than Katherine von Drachenberg - aka KAT VON D!!!!! Here are pics from Kat's "High Voltage Tattoo" book signing in Nashville...Enjoy!

YOU ARE SO LUCKY !!!

she is my idol like i want to marry her haha. I have 2 posters in my room of her and I have that book and pre-orderd her new one. Ugh she is such a babe !.

• 9 months later...

1. pain: 2 --and mine is on the inside of my wrist

2. How long did it take? like 20 minutes

To completely heal? dont remember

3. Is there anything to numb the area, before getting stabbed to death?

it doesnt hurt

4. Are you happy with your results? Regrets?

mine says family so no regrets and yes im happy

5. Cost?

i knew my artist so it was like 20 bucks

6. How do I know the right place to get it?

its just what you feel yo

7. Did you have any excessive redness/infections/irritation?

nahhh

• 4 weeks later...

I finally got my tattoo this weekend. I have known what I wanted for ages but was always too chicken to get it. On Saturday my friend went to get another tattoo (her 5th) and spur of the moment I got mine done!

1. Pain level of your tattoo, 1 to 10, 10 being the worst pain possible.

Easily an 8 or a 9. It was crazy painful and I thought I had a high pain threshold.

2. How long did it take? To outline? To fill in? To completely heal?

I think the whole thing took about 15 minutes, it is tiny though.

3. Is there anything to numb the area, before getting stabbed to death?

Nope. Pain all the way baby!

4. Are you happy with your results? Regrets?

I love it. Totally worth the pain. No regrets and so glad I did it.

5. Cost?

£40

6. How do I know the right place to get it?

I got mine on my hip because I liked how it looked plus I wanted somewhere I could hide it. Plus the artist agreed it was the best place to put it.

7. Did you have any excessive redness/infections/irritation?

Nope, I was told to put E45 on it and its fine so far, still sore though.

My only advice would be to be really really sure of what you want, plus research tattoo artists before you go. My friend has five very impressive tattoos from the same guy so I knew I was in safe hands. Plus he knew how nervous I was and was very helpful calming me down.

• 2 weeks later...

So I've finally taken a picture of my tattoo.

I've always been a bit of a geek but I used to hide this from people, worried what they would think. As I got older I realised that I shouldn't be embarrassed about myself and this tattoo serves as a reminder to always be me and not to be worried what people think.

Picture0004.jpg.a3db2812d92626cde496cedf56e8e2e9.jpg

Everyone loves Batman

I'm disappointed there are not more pictures of coaster tats...

I've been mentally developing an epic idea in my mind of my next tat, but my biggest problem is finding the money. The guy quoted me about $500 but I wouldn't be surprised if it ended up more. It's going to span across most of the top of my back between the shoulders and somehow incorporate different colors and styles of coasters. I'm not sure which coasters/colors/styles are all going to be there, but I do know that at least some part of it is going to have Medusa from SFDK since that really was my first coaster.

Whenever I finally save the money and get it, you all are going to be jealous.

• 2 weeks later...

I need to start planning/saving for my tat idea. I want on my right shoulder/upper arm a fist clenching a flower, probably a rose but haven't decided on that yet, with the pedals drawn like the Earth and blood dripping from the flower/hand. Kind of a Carpe Diem type thing. I want it grayscale, I'm not the biggest fan of color unless it's done correctly, and EXTREMELY detailed, almost picture quality.

• 2 months later...

So to avoid starting a new topic I resurrected this one!!

About 2 years ago I decided that I wanted to get a tattoo that said "Dream" and I wanted it to be down my right side. I promised myself that if I still wanted it in a year I would get it. . . Well a year came and went and I still wanted the tattoo, but to ensure that I really wanted this I was going to wait another year! About 3 months ago I got my tattoo, and I could not be more happy with it!

The reason behind "Dream" is because I do believe that if you can dream it you can do it. It never hurts to dream. Without people having dreams, and following their dreams where would we be? So to me I really like the word! The font, and the Mickey just go to show my love for the Disney company.

~Matt

tattoo.jpg.ea5eacce4b40c7ba1830de0d9d5d9a96.jpg

I love it! :)

• 3 weeks later...