Tattoos

Twister II

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Going tomorrow to get my first ever. I'm just a tiny bit nervous as it will be right in the middle of my arm both above and below my elbow completely wrapped around. I expect it to hurt quite a bit. I'll be sure to post pictures when it's done. It will actually be the start to an entire sleeve I have planned.

^ I've heard those areas hurt the most on the arm. On the bright side, For some reason I find the more I get, the more they seem to hurt and my artist said the same thing. If that's true, then be glad you are doing what could be the worst area first. And be sure to share a pic after.

Got the first phase of my tatto done today. We did all the outlining and I'll go back in a few weeks and get it all filled/shaded. The tattoo is of the San Francisco skyline(where I'm from) with Vegas (my adopted home) reflected below. Eventually everything above SF on my sleeve will be California/SF related symbolizing where I come from and everything below Vegas will be Vegas related symbolizing where I've gone.

^ I've heard those areas hurt the most on the arm. On the bright side, For some reason I find the more I get, the more they seem to hurt and my artist said the same thing. If that's true, then be glad you are doing what could be the worst area first. And be sure to share a pic after.

I've heard the same, and the elbow hurt for sure. Everything else wasn't too bad with the exception of Bellagio. That one I could feel.

image.thumb.jpg.a3dd46bc1253a639e6908fe749dd2b6f.jpg

More SF with Luxor

image.thumb.jpg.c50837cf6e7c3b5bb206b34720626bac.jpg

SF Ferry Building and skyscrapers with Stratosphere and Bellagio

image.thumb.jpg.fb1630495f1172e2bb4ebf3e3caab2b7.jpg

Bay Bridge, Transamerica Pyramid, Bank of America Building with City Center and New York New York

image.thumb.jpg.984544b73b89736853cf8343a0426668.jpg

SF Skyline with Luxor

• 1 month later...

I have the names of my three children tattooed on my right shoulder. See the pic below. Now I want a tattoo with coastertracks, and the date I met my wife. It is a verry difficult tattoo because of the details.(second pic). I want the date ont he bottom right of the tracks. Anybody any tips?

• 1 month later...

Each guy only took around 2 hours to complete so it wasn't all that bad. Though I have no clue how people manage the pain when getting their whole elbows covered because there's no way in hell I'll get that area done knowing the pain that the shadings and coloring took on these guys down in that area. I actually had to take a few breaks during those parts...

• 2 weeks later...

Speaking of elbows, I got mine finished yesterday. And yes, it was excruciating. I didn't take a break cause I knew I wouldn't want to restart. I of course had to add my baby the High Roller in there, pretty sure I'm safe to say I'm the first person to have it tattooed on them. I need to get some more detail done to it but I think it fits in with the skyline.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395299079.462989.thumb.jpg.d6bf1db894734190059394c877d7a463.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1395299101.546286.thumb.jpg.3f9dba4fc5730a8944bea7fff4da9cab.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1395299182.286282.thumb.jpg.ab9ef01adf55a462b6675ad480022909.jpg

^ That looks really cool!

And Shawn your two new ones look great as well.

I have been trying to decide what I want to get next. I wanted Ohana put on the inside of my left arm bicep/tricep area but after getting the roller coaster on my right and felt how much pain the side of arm was in I am not sure. I do know I am going to eventually get "just keep swimming" on one of my feet and I want to get more added to the star I have on my left side. And I want to get my coaster one outlined again even though I just got it done in October.

^ Someone like Jurassic Park hehe - keep in mind tattoos are for life and you should only get things that mean something to you.

I thought about getting a Stitch but I figured when I am an old man walking around with a wrinkled up Stitch may look funny.

I have noticed I lean towards word tattoos and I think that will be my focus going forward.

^ Someone like Jurassic Park hehe - keep in mind tattoos are for life and you should only get things that mean something to you.

I thought about getting a Stitch but I figured when I am an old man walking around with a wrinkled up Stitch may look funny.

I have noticed I lean towards word tattoos and I think that will be my focus going forward.

I'm a total jurassic Park nerd! If I ever get a tattoo it will probably be on my shoulder, upper fore arm. Somewhere it can't be shown unless wearing a tank top. I've never seen an old person with a tattoo, shockingly.

• 2 months later...