TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Avatar Contest #8!!! "Expedition ______________"

^ Thanks for the tips Nrthwnd. I made the 'Expedition,' text bigger just for you. However, like you said, most people should know the first word anyways given the contest title. I'm not gonna spend too much time on it.

Here's an updated version for you.

TPR_Avatar_Baby2.jpg.19f659b6f1dea6eab4ff00f5ddcf7d84.jpg

small2

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Thanks for the tips Nrthwnd. I made the 'Expedition,' text bigger just for you. However, like you said, most people should know the first word anyways given the contest title. I'm not gonna spend too much time on it.

Here's an updated version for you.

Thats what I call a meal with a side of Monterey Jack, too bad for him, its not the cheese we're talking about.

Nice av!

Since there were so many good commercials played during the super bowl yesterday (particularily Beer commercials...)

didnt see the superbowl, cuz I wasn't going to stay up til 4am UK time to watch an old pig skin be thrown about.

im not a football fan.

Since there were so many good commercials played during the super bowl yesterday (particularily Beer commercials...)

didnt see the superbowl, cuz I wasn't going to stay up til 4am UK time to watch an old pig skin be thrown about.

im not a football fan.

NOt a big fan myself, but my family was watching it and I happened to come out right before this commercial was played, I thought it was pretty funny.

http://video.google.com/superbowl.html

The commercial is intitled "Superfan Cowboy"

Um - is there an end to this contest soon - and voting to start.... when?

Inquiring bears like to know...

(And if there are voting dates set up here - too many pages to go through and find out.....)