TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Paramount's Xtreme (RCT2+WW Park)

The station for the woodie looks fantastic! The only thing I would change are the windows, which looks a bit too large, but apart from that it looks great! If there were only some way to get rid of those ugly entrance and exit buildings.....

I would also change the train style to 3-bench cars. I just think they look much better on out-n back layouts.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I have a few screens after a week of work on and off. There is a lot of stuff I've been working on that you wont see here, so expect that sometime soon.

Here is The Dragon's Brick Oven Pizza restaurant, located on the main midway.

I'm about 60% done with the Action Zone, and I like how its coming so far.

And another view...

Thats all for now. Feel free to comment and critisize. Thanks!

Park Status-20% (year 30)

Well, after a LOT of work, I have decided to post a large update. Ok, well it may be only 4 pics, but thats more than your used to. Here they are...

Here is Olde Town Stadium, home of the famous Paramount's Xtreme Divers. This place took me forever to do.

And here you can see Ricochet, which is a standard Wild Mouse. The supports took me forever (zeroin and restoring clearences), but I think it was worth it.

Here is a screen of a portion of the main midway that I really like. You can see Gino's Italian Restaurant, Paramount's Star Theater, and Paramount Trolly Co.

Fianlly, here is a shot of The Paramount's Trolly Co. south station, designed to look like a classic train station. Also you can see McMurray's Hotel Bar and Grille, which is one of my favorite buildings so far.

Thats all for now. The midway is finally nearing completion. Its really boring to build because I have to fill it up with so many buildings and stuff, but its worth it to see the finished product. So enjoy, and feel free to comment and critisize!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, time for a small update. I'm so close to being done with the main midway. Just a small area is left in between Action Zone and the part of the Midway that I'm currently on. So, here ya go...

Here is my shot at a Screamin Swing. I could have hacked stand-alone seats onto it, but from what I've heard, it's a dangerous hack so I figured I better leave it alone.

Just like most bigger parks, Paramount's Xtreme has a water tower.

And, finally, a rare overview shot.

Comment, critisize, and enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...

Oooooh, IJ! That looks sweet, even for such a small screen. The billboard looks really neat, I like how you did that. Will this one be an original design? Or do I have to wait for the release to figure that out? Either way, again, great work on the past few updates! Can't wait for more!

--Tyler

Ok, here is the finished Italian Job Stunt Track. I'm very pleased with how it came out. The ride itself is just over a minute long, but covers a lot of space. Here are some pics of what took me nearly 10 RCT2 years to make...

Here, the four passenger car exits the dilapidated storage facility and launches from 0-60 in three seconds down an overpass.

Next, the car takes a quick accent towards "Beverly Hills" and heads into the mansion, just like in the movie.

After the car blasts through the mansion, it flies down some rocky terrain and around two of the signature Italian Job trucks.

The car then rises back to the mansion, thunders through it a second time after encountering the second launch zone, and makes a quick turn, this time descending down a road into the downtown area, where the car breaks through a gate and continues on into the drainage system.

Here, the car exits an underground tunnel and emerges into the drainage area featured in the movie. Riders will get wet in this portion of the ride.

Finally, it's time for the car to make its signature manouver, straight through the "Italian Job" bilboard.

And at last, the car returns to the old storage area where a helicopter (when timed right) flies overhead of the returning car.

Well, now what will be the largest ride in the park is complete, so I'm happy. It took a lot of time, but I'm happy with the result. So, please, feel free to comment and critisize!

Holy crap! I could never, and likely will never, have the patience that you must have to make these amazing parks and the rides contained within them! Your IJ version definately beats the rest of them, it actually looks...normal! The others look like the scenery is in the middle of a rocky quarry, your actually looks like it took some time to theme! Great job, the layout and everything around it looks amazing, keep it up!!!

--Tyler

I have been enjoying your parks for some time now. I became a fan when you did PARC DE chateau, which I downloaded and played in. That being said, I think that you outdid yourself this time. This latest ride of yours Italian Job Stunt Track looks really incredible. I cant wait to download this park, please tell me you will be providing a download soon!!

P.S., thank you for the link you gave me about the rct2 theming that I was looking for. It worked out well for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, most of you know about the Cedar Fair purchase of Paramount Parks, but I don't care. Paramount's Xtreme will forever remaina Paramount park. Anyway, here is a quick teaser. A prize goes to the one who guesses which paramount coaster this is:)...

Disclaimer: Obviously there will be no prize;)

Aww, there's no prize? Oh well, I wouldn't have gotten it anyway! I love the park, especially Italian Job. As some of you may remember from my long-dead posts on Van Pikeson Lake, I rarely have the patience to make a lot of themeing, nad I have never made anything as extravegant as these! I love it! Keep up the amazing work!