TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Paramount's Xtreme (RCT2+WW Park)

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Its time for an update. With a week of work completed, Hotel Monique is done! In these shots you can see the hotel and parking lot, however I have not started working on the golf course, so that will be next update.

In this screen shot you can see the back portion of the hotel. This is where the pool, volly ball courts, and a basketball court are located.

Here is the front of the hotel, complete with a large parking lot. In an overview shot, the hotel looks massive.

And finally, here is an overview from the back of the hotel. As you can see, I spent some more time on the hot tub on the roof, and added glass enclosed stair cases on the ends of both wings.

That's all for now. I worked really hard on this one, and I am mentally drained from working hours and hours. It will be so nice to start building coasters. Still, that's pretty far off in the distance as well. Oh, and as usual, comments and criticism are appreciated!

This looks might impressive.

The only fault I can find is that the whole thing is very symmetrical. There needs to be variation around the hotel edges and not just one style.

I know in alot of real life hotels it is the same al lthe way around. But when you look at them you aren't really that impressed.

Can't wait to see some rides coming up.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, time for an update.The park entrance plaza is complete, and work has started on "The Boardwalk" area of the park. I had to satisfy my urge to build a coaster right away, so I skipped over the main midway, and will come back to it when I finish "The Boardwalk" area. The coaster you see is called "To the Max," which is an Intamin Impulse coaster. I had to redo the supports twice to change the colors, but it was worth it. Oh, and the station should look pretty familliar.**Cough*v2*Cough**:). Anyway, here are some pics.

Here is an overview of "The Boardwalk" area so far. Still MUCH more work to do.

"To the Max" provides for some cool parking lot views.

This is a view I particulary like. You can see the coasters proximity to the entrance road.

And finally, here is the park entrance.

Thats all for now. I hope to have more next week. Feel free to comment and critisize! Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone. I've been working on the park for about an hour each night so I've been getting a lot done (its sloooooow work). Mostly, I've been doing a lot of archy. Its not fun to do, but the reward is to look at it when it's done. What you see below are two teaser screens for a large update to come either this weekend or next week...

Enjoy!

Just from the view of the outside of the park alone, this already looks a fantastic park. You've obviously thought everything through in detail and it shows. Well worth the time. I can just see myself driving up to the car park entrance now!

^Agreed.

Like myself and many others have said, FANTASTIC! Those 2 teaser are great, so small yet so much detail, and the new coaster is great looking too. There isn't much IMO that you can do to theme an Impulse, but you have done it!

Fantastique! J'aime le Parc! Je voudrais voir plus!!!

Hey eveyone. I have decided that it is a lot of pressure to gather enough stuff for a full update, and I'd rather not rush anything. So, rather than show unfinished pics, I will just show teaser pics from now on. This should keep everyone interested in the park and make the final download much more exciting. So, anyway, here are the teaser screens for this week...

My best station yet in my opinion.

Some B&M madness.

Thats all for now. Enjoy.

I cannot believe that noone has posted yet! These last pics looks great, and the station is definately very nice! The layourt looks nice from what I can see, but I don't know the rest of course! Can we get any stats on the greeny?

Again, tres bien, fantastique, incroyable, and I want to see more !

Hey guys. I've been doing some work on the park, including a new coaster, various shops, games, and restaurants. Also, just like a real park, the paths will be flooded with endless amounts of garbage cans. Here are some pics, of what I think is some of my best work...

The new wooden coaster you see is "Racer," a John Allen and PTC classic

Another view of essentially the same thing.

Thats all for now. More next week hopefully. Enjoy. Comments and critisism are appreciated.

Il est incroyable!

Just those two screens show that a lot of time was put into the park. It really does have a real park feel to it. Can I visit some time

The only thing that I think is a little off is that Racer uses the Articulated trains. The Racer @ PKI (JOHN ALLEN) uses the 3 seaters I believe. I don't believe that any of his coasters use the Articulated trains. Actually, I believe the only designer that uses them is GCI with their twisters.

Other than that, again, great job! Can't wait to see more!