TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What weird things have you seen people do when driving?

Joe Cool

Well this question came up today in my drivers ed class. So I just wanted to no what the weirdest thing you guys have seen people do when there driving? The weirdest thing I have seen was this dude was freaking shaving. He had a cup to rinse his razor off with in his right hand and the razor in his left hand. I'm just thinking how in the hell are you supposed to stear?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a guy flossing his teeth one time, took him 5 minutes even though he was using both hands.

Honestly, it's not all too hard to drive with your knees, I do it all the time in my car and my parents' cars.....but try not to do it a lot on city streets. Comes in handy for eating big burgers on the freeway though!

Ive seen a few unmentionable things, sure you know what I mean.

People down here seem to like to change their clothes (including jeans) while the car is in motion.

Funniest thing I ever saw was an old woman playing with her false teeth while driving. She was leaning up far on the steering wheel, and she would open her mouth and let the teeth fall (like a sharks jaw) over and over again.

As far as airdrumming goes, I am guilty of that.. I used to have a little practice pad that I could strap to my wheel, so I could actually practice a little at red lights. That was back when I was actually good

Honestly, it's not all too hard to drive with your knees, I do it all the time in my car and my parents' cars.....but try not to do it a lot on city streets. Comes in handy for eating big burgers on the freeway though!

That would be impossible anywhere in Norway! lol

-Kissing at a stoplight as the light turns green

-Random beating/tapping side of door on car and random thrashing motions while driving & idle (right behind me as well)

-Tapping brakes to music while at a stoplight (and being in the car doing that...my friend's weird)

I am guilty of all of the above.

The only really weird things I remeber seeing people do is fairly inapropriate.