TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Candy TR!!!!!

waterviper

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmmm I loooove those Gummi Candy thingies....

Hamburgers, hot dogs in buns. All edible on their 'plates' heh heh.

I have a breakfast plate that unfortunately, is now a candy 'antique' in "candy freshness time" (trust me). But it's still a kick to run into and buy again, when I find it.

Kewlish.

OH MAN SQUEEZEPOPS! I used to love those things when used to be able to only buy them at the old town hockey arena 7 years ago. And one day i'm gonna have to goto Ottawa and goto Sugar Mountain and get everyone some maggot and scorpion suckers. They are sooo good. And its a regular sucker with real maggots and scorpions in it. There not as bad as you think.

OH MAN SQUEEZEPOPS! I used to love those things when used to be able to only buy them at the old town hockey arena 7 years ago. And one day i'm gonna have to goto Ottawa and goto Sugar Mountain and get everyone some maggot and scorpion suckers. They are sooo good. And its a regular sucker with real maggots and scorpions in it. There not as bad as you think.

NOT AS BAD AS I THINK??????!!!!!!!!!!!! DUDE THATS DISCUSTING!!!!!!!!!!! MAGGOT AND SCORPION SUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! GROSS!!!

That is probably the most nastiest and most horendeously vile thing I have ever heard of!!!

Now if you will excuse me, I am going to go vomit now!!!!!!!!!!