TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What was the last game you played?

Stitch

I assume there are a lot of gamers on this forum so I thought I would see what everyone is playing. This thread is simple just say what the last game you played was and what system it is on.

Rogue Ops : Featuring Nikki Conners (Ps2) - I am currently stuck on level 4

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Powerstone on Dreamcast

I love that game, I haven't played it in a long time. Time to dust off the Dreamcast

I hadn't played Dreamcast for months before taking it out yesterday and I had forgotten how much fun the system was.

Does it have dance remixes of songs like "Zippity Do Da" or the Chimney song from Mary Poppins ^.

The last game I played was Soul Calibur 2 (Ps2) - I am doing the weapon master mode and trying to get the remaining weapons and these charecters (Lizardman, Berserker and the Assasin)

Soul Calibur II...awesome game! I have it for gamecube (and of course, I use link) and we set it to invincibility so we can try to knock eachother off the edges.

Anyway last game I played was Metal Slug.

Oh, to answer your questions, yes it has all those. Small World hardcore remix is my fav to do.

On the PC... RCT3

On the GameBoy (my son's GameBoy that is)... The Incredibles

On my Nokia N-Gage QD... Pathway to Glory

On my table... Hero Clix

In my mind... you don't want to know... but I can tell you that nobody survived...

I just played Super Mario Brothers 2 on Super Mario All Stars for SNES. I remember hearing somewhere that SMB 2 was origonaly going to be called Super Tanooki Man and was changed to Mario at the last second and that is why it is so differnt than SMB 1 and 3.

I just played Super Mario Brothers 2 on Super Mario All Stars for SNES. I remember hearing somewhere that SMB 2 was origonaly going to be called Super Tanooki Man and was changed to Mario at the last second and that is why it is so differnt than SMB 1 and 3.

SMB2 was originally Doki Doki Panic, completely unrelated to SMB. Nintendo bought the rights to the game and put in the Mario Bros characters. That's why it's the blacksheep of the NES SMB series.

Right now at this moment as I type I am palying HP and the Prisoner of Azkaban. I am stuck on the Patronus level. It is like impossible to beat! At one point, the point I am at now, you have to get into to the DATDA classroom. Hermoine has to use her dragonifore spell to burn the blanket in front of the door. But, of course, there are knights and a slytherin prefect. It's basically impossible to burn the blanket AND enter the door all before he turns around and spots you. It's so friggin' frustrating!