TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Walt Disney World Disney's Animal Kingdom Discussion Thread

Wes, do you work for the WDW web team or...?

How is your position different from that in the WDW team here in Celebration?

I work for the web group that does stuff for all the parks and resorts. My area is media (video, audio). The main part of the division is out here in SoCal, and there are people in Florida who's obvious concentration is WDW.

Well, y'all have to have the latest iTunes/quicktime. That's 7.03.

There WAS a problem on my end with the first two videos, but I've corrected that. I also checked both these ones and they are o.k.

I'll double check them.

Here's a nother longer segment from modern marvels.

Go here.

For the latest Quicktime/iTunes updates go to apple.com

Its now official that Disney will be holding a special weekend Jan 26, 27, 28 and 29th for those who are AP holders as well as DVC members to try out the new Expedition Everest ride. Plus you get a couple of free gifts as well (pin and laynard). We since Leanne's birthday is the 27th, I guess we shall be going on down that weekend.

Even though you don't have an AP there still is a chance you might be able to ride. I say that because even though its a special preview they occassionally pull additional people in for them. They did this when they opened Mission:Space. Just dont go expecting too much, but you may get lucky if not on those days then the days immediately after.

That sounds awesome, I would be down there in a heart beat if I had a AP.

Erik, you have to post a Photo TR!

Im not sure if they will allow and picture taking or video on the ride itself (until it actually opens up) Disney is funny like that until the ride opens on the official day (I think the first week in April). But yeah I will be taking a camera and my new Sony Handycam.

I really have no desire to ride this one. It seems like the Matterhorn and the Train ride as on. blah.

Does every new Disney mountain that's built seem like the Matterhorn to you? The two rides have nothing in common besides being mountains and having yetis, who won't even look alike.