TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Knoebels Discussion Thread

I would really like to see them rescue Big Dipper or Greezed Lighting from Astroworld

The Knoebel's family is too smart to attempt either.

Okay, you're entitled to your option, but please explain your answer further as to why, please.

^Because the Big Dipper wasn't that good to begin with and it wouldn't add anything to the park. Greezed Lightning seems like it would be a maintenance drain/money pit. How many parks are supposedly going to resurrect these Schwarzkopf shuttles before one actually happens in the US. There has to be a good reason why it hasn't happened yet.

^ Thank you, Larry. You've made both arguments very legit as to why it most likely won't happen, which I will agree with. Though my post was purely wishful thinking based on their history to restore classics no matter the cost.

Now, does Cinnamon Bread counts as an attraction?

Does Knoebels have Cinnamon Bread?

Not that I know of, but I seem to discover new food all the time.

Although it would be a good addition, I'm quite happy with the:

Freshly made French Toast for Breakfast

Fried Pierogies

Fried Cheese on a Stick

Corn Nuggets

Frozen Sweet Tea

Bison Burgers

Bison burgers are not too hard to find. The other food items that Larry listed, though, I've not seen anywhere except for Knoebels.

Just curious what other amusement park you have seen them at, so I can be on the lookout on future visits.

Bison burgers are not too hard to find. The other food items that Larry listed, though, I've not seen anywhere except for Knoebels.

Just curious what other amusement park you have seen them at, so I can be on the lookout on future visits.

Yes, I don't recall seeing Bison Burgers being offered anywhere else.

Edited by cfc

Yes, I don't recall seeing Bison Burgers being offered anywhere else.

Fudruckers! You can get ostrich meat too.

Guy "I love animals. Tasty, tasty animals." Koepp

I've seen Wooden Wild Mouse, Steeplechase and Virgina Reel all mentioned here. Any of those three would be an amazing fit. I can't say I need another reason to go back to Knoebel's but I won't turn down a new ride.

^ Where can I get those food? Only at Knoebels? (I mean on the same level)

I have never seen any of the unique and delicious food items I mentioned at another amusement park.

Cedar Point has fried cheese on a stick. It's very tasty!

I agree that the other food items are pretty much impossible to find at any other park.

I have never seen any of the unique and delicious food items I mentioned at another amusement park.

I agree that the other food items are pretty much impossible to find at any other park.

Never seen it a CP. Is Cedar Point's fried cheese in a cornbread batter?

Never seen it at CP. Is Cedar Point's fried cheese in a cornbread batter?

I *think* that it's the same batter that is used for the corn dogs.

Two locations that have had the cheese-on-a-stick in the past are the small food stand near Maverick and the Frontier Land train station (Arctic Junction?) and the food stand just south of Cedar Downs.

Now I'm hungry for some fried goodness!