TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Question about Rock 'n Roller Coaster.

Hello everbody, i dont go to Disneyworld since 1994, i never has been on a big roller coaster with inversions, i am going to Disneyworld in march of this year and i will like to ride some coaster, i have seen pictures from the rockn roller coaster at mgn and i see some layouts and videos, but my problem is the BIG droops when you feel that you cannot breathe, looking the layout i am worry about the first droop that it begins in the second invertion.

my question is, is this roller coaster to much intense for people then never has experiment invertions or BIG droops??, its to much intense the drop in the rockn roller coaster??

i really want to ride it but it scares a little to me and not if at the time of ride it dares to me.

thanks,

and sorry for my english !

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Andrea!

No worries about the English... you did just fine!

Rock N RollerCoaster is a lot of fun and, in my opinion, relatively mild as compared to many of the other coasters. To put it in to perspective... I have a great friend and she and her husband travel to WDW several times a year. She is not at all a "coaster enthusiast", but I am pretty sure she has ridden this several times.

When I was last there in 2001, I rode it once and loved it. I was so caught up in the theming and the synchonized music I couldn't tell you much about the "coaster" except that it was great fun!

Hope that helps!

Shari

You should do fine on Rock 'n' Roller Coaster. My sister is the same way with coasters, she likes twists and turns but hates losing her stomach on drops. Due to the distribution of G Forces on all of Rock 'n' Roller coaster's downhill segments you shouldn't get that sensation at all

The initial launch might take your breath away, but the rest of the ride is inversions, twists, and turns--not to mention a lot of fun.

My experience is that the very front seat gives the smoothest ride (bit rougher in the back).

It's a great coaster, especially for those who have not experienced an inversion yet. In the dark, it's hard to tell when you're upsidedown or rightside up. The launch will probably scare you the most, as you exit the preshow and enter a queue where you see the train launching, and you then begin to buildup anticipation for your ride and launch. The opening inversion, the rollover, isn't really intense. In all honesty, it's really heard to know when you are in an inversion on this coaster. The only inversion you can kind of see is the corkscrew, more towards the end of the ride, and it's not bad at all. (there is a yellow road sign before it with a picture of a corkscrew, you'll know it's coming) Enjoy the ride, I guarantee you will enjoy it!

And remember - roller coasters of any kind or type allow you to scream, scream, SCREAM your head off, if you want to, lol.

The launch in RnR is a great place to start screaming.... And Keep Your Eyes Open! You'll miss too much of what you can see on it, if you do close them tight, ok?

You'll have a great time on it.

I must say RnRC was my first inversion rollercoaster and i was fine on it. The first inversion is hard to tell i couldn't even feel it it might be different for you. The themeing is great tho so keep your eyes open. You'll be fine. There isn't any big drops that will make you feel that way. So you should ride RnRC you'll be fine.

Rnrc @ Disneyland Paris was my first inversion coaster (it is quite the same but the theming is different), and now it is my favorite rollercoaster. I go now on other inversion coasters as well. I like the theming and music really hard.

You will do well on this coaster, the launch maybe can be scary for the first time but you must experience the feeling of it, it is so cool to get launched.

Really, just go for it, you will love it.

Ow yeah, and tell us afterwards how it was.

This is one of the better rides I've been on aside from all the stuff you have to walk through before you ride. The limo design of the trains is really cool and the launch is not anything near as extreme as most of the stuff out there. It's just an instant jolt and then the acceleration is barely noticable. (This is my vague discription because last time I rode this was in 2001.