TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Fart Thread

coasterfan625

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its five minutes later and i farted again!

im going post on this thread every time that i fart.

I seriously just did it again! LMAO. I think it is because i ate some of my moms ginger things that help digestio-lol i cant stop farting! im not lieing! I just did it again. Im ending this post before i fart again!

Farts are the most funny things. The best is when you fart in bed then pull the covers up around your husbands' head and make him smell it. HA-HA-HA!!!! Or when you are in a store Such as 'Tower Records' and your husband lets one go, a real loud long and and then says, "Babe you disgust me with that a** of yours".and then proceeds to laugh and runaway from you and the smell.

Hey angry gumball, I know that dog farts are bad,but cat farts are too. Especially when you are on the computer and your kitten jumps up to give you some love,then all of asuddden you say,"holy cow cat you little a** stinks' and you have to push the cat away from you cause he just farted.HA! Farts are funny!

OMG! My cat is the worst farter ever, He has only done 2, and OMFG!!! It smelt soo bad, and was so loud, I got the blame, and was sent to my room. then 10 mins later my mum realised it was the cat. lol. It smelt like a combo of: Salami, Cheese, Egg and Ketchup. OMG it was bad!!!