TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Parc Astrix Questions

Damien666

Since I'm going to be in France in 07' and I know I'm heading to Parc Astrix I have a few questions.

Is Gouderix really rough? I'm asking this because the only Vekoma's I have been on are BTMR at WDW, Flying Unicorn at IOA and RnRC at MGM. I have not experenced any Vekoma pain yet!

Also, how was the parks darkride "Transdemonium" like? I heard that it's theme is about a puppet that is filled with evil. I also heard it speeds up halfway in the ride and has a few drops. Not to mention that the que line has a few surprises in it.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Damien666

Parc Asterix is one of my home parks with Disneyland Paris so i might help you a lots .

I've Ridden all those coasters that you've mentioned and they are very smooth compare to Goudurix .

Goudurix WAS a very Good Coaster on its first years but now he shakes a lots and PA needs to remove this Scream Machine .

The First drop and the view at the trop of the lift are the best two things for this coaster .

Transdemonium it's a Ghost Train some people will add it as a coaster and some as a Dark Ride . I personnally add it as a Coaster Dark Ride .

At Parc Asterix you'll find the best MACK Bobsled Coaster that i've been on .

went to parc atserix 2 years ago

the goudrix is rough!!!! No further comments needed.

that random dark ride? i went on it, not really knowing what it was. It is fun, but i get freaked at the caurosel full of zombies. yes, it does speed up. and yes, the que is long, and almost completely dark! almost like a walkthrough. (could be a ride itself)!

i enjoyed parc Asterix SOOOOO much.

whilst ur there, check out parc siant paul's random coasters.

I thought Gouderix had knocked my jaw out of it's socket during the "butterfly". I don't remember how rough the rest of the coaster was, as I was knocked pretty loopy. I rode a second time, VERY defensively more towards the front and it still was the roughest coaster (of 330+) that I've been on before or since. If you are a little masochistic, it is a credit...