TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Xbox Live

Joe Cool

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just curious about COD4, what really justifies the M rating?

Because my parents are kinda strict about it, they're just barely allowing The Orange Box.

There's some strong language in the campaign. As for violence, other than killing people, it's not so bad. It's not bloody and gory. I think it should be rated T.

I think there might be a sh!t or 2 not sure. I think its party due to the gory nature, whilst its not hugely gory, when you shoot someone who is in front of the wall the blood splats on the wall, and its probably more realistic looking than most games which just overuse gore as a selling point.

The only language I can think of off the top of my head is

'Bloody hell we just got our arses kicked!'

For CoD4's M-rating:

It's (IMO) a middle-to-light M. They didn't push the rating at all, everything you see/hear would fly in a PG13 movie, but there is visible blood, some language, and the fact that it takes place in unknown Middle East country, not City17/space/1960s spy world.

The first 2 Infinity Ward CoD's were T, but the non-WW2 environment caused an M IMO.

• 3 months later...

Does anybody here play Rock Band 2? Because I think it would be pretty awesome if we could get a couple of bands going on here.

And if it matters, I can do almost every instrument (except singing) on Expert difficulty, minus a few of the last-tier songs. I prefer drums by far.

GT = iM T0xic (That's a zero)

I play Halo 3, Fallout 3, and Oblivion. Just to let everyone know, I play Halo seriously. I'm not that kind of guy that yells at you for every little thing you do wrong though. I just don't like to lose.

My GT bio is all about Rollercoasters lol.

• 2 weeks later...

nobody ever wants to play karaoke games

but if you DO want to play karaoke rev or lips, or need a RB2 singer, I'm game!

also, when Madden 10 and NHL 10 come out I'll be in for those too!

Likely won't accept any adds unless you're actually interested in playing one of those games with me though. :3

PolydactylBast is my gt