TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

A few things about UK theme parks

well i dont kno wht has been said so i will try be as blunt and informative as i can.

well with height=

the only snag is tht if ur short your fucked lol and some kiddie rides at chessington are gay on adults ridieng so be warned for tht kiddie credit

sizes of people=

well most parks now ( to my knowledge) have tester seats outside ecah major ride so thus being able to see if ur ass is small enuff, unlike the US we dont have added seats tht can acompany the wide load.

food= depending on hwere you are will depend on what food you can find, we have random shops restaurants and cafe's and so on so what ever ur budget for food is from a couple of pounds/euros to the bigger end you will definately find the food that you are after.

that is all i can think of at the moment any questions that you can think of i will happy to answer to the best of my knowledge

luke

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, err, thanks for the information, but I don't really get why you posted it. Most of it was very blunt, as you said, and extremely rude. So if I'm an American, I'm obese, and I will have to test myself before riding a roller coaster to see if my, quote, ass will fit, and if it doesn't, us fatties will find no extra wide load seats. This is utterly condescending, steriotypical, and I can't believe you thought it would it would be helpful to say.

Get your act together. And I'm sure using 'gay' as an insult won't go down well here, either.

Wow you know nothing...

Chessington are very accomodating to adults. I've never been told we couldn't go on a ride. Except the Funhouse but we did have 50 or so people aged around 15+..

All the B&M rides in the UK have "Wideboy" seats which feature 2 seatbelts. Other rides like Collosus and the rides at BPB do not have them.

I think you're being a bit insulting tbo. Not all Americans are fat. The proportion is blown way out by the media.

Fretless wrote:

sizes of people=

well most parks now ( to my knowledge) have tester seats outside ecah major ride so thus being able to see if ur ass is small enuff, unlike the US we dont have added seats tht can acompany the wide load.

Actually, on most rides, ass size is not the issue. Problems with fitting seem to occur usually with gut/stomach size or chest size.

Pretty much all the big rides in the UK are just as accomodating as they would be in the States. A lot of the height limits are also very similar, but some do vary according to a park's take on what they should be in line with manufacturers requirements.

well i dont kno wht has been said so i will try be as blunt and informative as i can.

well with height=

the only snag is tht if ur short your fudged lol and some kiddie rides at chessington are gay on adults ridieng so be warned for tht kiddie credit

1. Its a park for families. Only 2 rides have a high height restriction, Rameses and Rattlesnake

2. All the coasters at Cwoa are for family groups. This include Adults.

Chessington are very accomodating to adults. I've never been told we couldn't go on a ride. Except the Funhouse but we did have 50 or so people aged around 15+..

Maximum height restrition of 1.4 metres.

with the comment towards the "size" of people i wasnt placeing all americans underneath it syaing they are all fat, all i was saying was that in america they hav bigger seats/extra seats which are bigger then others unlike here in the UK.

In no way was i trying to be rude or trying to offend anyone. that would be the last thing for me to do, but sorry if i have in any way.

Keep in mind that this is a message forum, not instant messaging. Phrase your post something like this:

The only problem is that if you're short, you might not be able to ride, and some kiddie coasters do not allow adults to ride, so be warned for those of you who are credit whores.

Most parks (to my knowledge) have test seats outside each major ride, allowing people to see if they fit in. Unlike in the US, we do not have extra ACEr sized seats.

Food - Depending on where you are, there are different types of food available. There are shops, restaurants, and cafes, and range from a couple of pounds/euros (McDonalds) to higher end sit-down restaurants.

If you make your post something like above, the rest of us (especially those who are not native English speakers) will be have less difficulty reading your posts.

Another thing you may want to consider is the Google Toolbar, as it has spell check capabilities.

with the comment towards the "size" of people i wasnt placeing all americans underneath it syaing they are all fat, all i was saying was that in america they hav bigger seats/extra seats which are bigger then others unlike here in the UK.

Dude, this is your last waring. One more post I see that doesn't even resemble English, you're outta here. You've been warned enough to check your spelling before you post, and you're not doing it.

--Robb "LAST WARNING!" Alvey