TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Where in the world ARE Robb & Elissa? Part II!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Ugh. (Just pretend I'm Peter on Family guy, I'm going to get real un-PC for a moment:)

These folks disgust me. Lazy to the point of motorized carts? Yeah, that'll help you keep the weight off! Then, they probably park in handicap spaces. Grrr! That's why America is great!

Having lived overseas for the last 6 years has made me see just how bad the US has been supersized. The few times I have been home, it looks like people are just exploding!

(End Rant)

Sorry!

^Ugh. (Just pretend I'm Peter on Family guy, I'm going to get real un-PC for a moment:)

These folks disgust me. Lazy to the point of motorized carts? Yeah, that'll help you keep the weight off! Then, they probably park in handicap spaces. Grrr! That's why America is great!

Having lived overseas for the last 6 years has made me see just how bad the US has been supersized. The few times I have been home, it looks like people are just exploding!

(End Rant)

Sorry!

Maybe they can't walk.

I always give people the benefit of the doubt.

So Laughlin, eh?

I had a theory about what happened.

Rob and Elissa went to Area 51 and witnessed something they were not meant to see...

Rob took a picture and was about to post it when the server had a "power outage".

It was horrific, but I found a copy of the picture on another website...if you have a weak stomach, turn away now....

bushab.jpg.a822d9e576bf9278bdee0411702b8f94.jpg

^Great--a TPR photo has made me go temporarily blind again!

"A really big shew." SHEW?!??! WTF is a "shew?!?!"

So, Laughlin is still into Ed Sullivan jokes, eh?

The woman in blue wolfing down fries looks like the prototype for "Laughing Sal."

I'm gonna have to try one of those "Wheel of Fortune" slots someday--my Mom won 700 bucks off those at Boomtown (aka, the "ghetto Reno").

(End Rant)

Sorry!

How does that song go, Supersize supersize the american way

great pics Rob especially loved that chariot race.