TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: Soren's Big Hot Package

robbalvey

Today I saw Soren's Package and boy was it IMPRESSIVE!!!!

package9.jpg.109d073431ef518c2e5d0e7a88864687.jpg

Wow! Check out all those awesome food items! This is the best present ever! Thank you Soren!!!!

package2.jpg.c06b1e41c86257a4494dc5016f188c1f.jpg

Elissa even got some eggs! These are really going to hurt when they pass through her ovaries!

package3.jpg.2e1801602e13f2e0c92d0ea4841672a6.jpg

But wait! There's more! Yummy German food products!!! (Oh, no! Now the arrow is going through my forehead!!!)

package8.jpg.fedce717340f440fedb011c68ff6a945.jpg

Oh, wait...it's a set of vibrators! They must be for Elissa! What? Oh! Those are PENS! Silly me! (Why is there an arrow going through my head?!?!? OUCH!)

package7.jpg.8becf3283bb7ef725649685180c41986.jpg

Bah! There is no money, just a greeting. It says "may all your dreams come true" *wink* *wink* I sure hope so because the dream I had last night was with some hot chicks, midgets, and a hundred pounds of gooey fudge! It was "moist"

package6.jpg.d94d4d3bc09ff474d800ebf86faeb6c1.jpg

But first there is a card. And this card has food on it. So this is now my favorite card....EVER! Ahh, but my parents always taught me to be nice and open the card, because you never know if there might be MONEY inside!

package5.jpg.4ee1dd6cd082c6f171c75f57a76b9419.jpg

Wow! I see some sort of multi-colored box....oh WOW...it's....it's a BIRTHDAY PRESENT! For me?

package1.jpg.27a5d64e9b836d9ee2bac87ec1f25482.jpg

OMG! Soren's package is a cardboard BOX! WOW! I kind of thought it would be more flesh colored, but NO, it's a BOX! But what would be IN the box?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WOW, I am glad you´ve gotten the package! I hope you like all of the chocolate in there! I know Lion bars are your favorite, Robb! I also sent Kinder surprise for Elissa and I found no better box! I hope the eggs are still all okay? Enjoy your package!

--Sören

P.s. I have also sent a package to Craig, but he never get it! That is so sad! I hope you get it anytime, or I´ll send you a new one!

P.s. I have also sent a package to Craig, but he never get it! That is so sad! I hope you get it anytime, or I´ll send you a new one!

the package probably got stuck in customs, lost, or it went to some hick family. But the confusing part is, when I got the first package, it got fine to Maine. But the second one was sent to Connecticut but never made it. I would have thought it would have been the other way around.

Craiggers "I think today is the one month anniversary of waiting for this damn package to come in which should have gotten in 7-10 days" K.

Okay guys, it looks like I have to clear a few things! I havn´t kissed the package and no I don´t use lipstick! It was the only package design I could get this time! Normally the design is much better, but this time it really sucks! However, I needed a box to send the stuff to Robb and Elissa!

Milka and Hachez is my favorite chocolate in Germany. The Haribo candy is also really good. I think I also can buy that stuff at EPCOT, but it will be much more expensive! Thats why I´ll take a bit of it with in a few weeks!

--Sören

Okay guys, it looks like I have to clear a few things! I havn´t kissed the package and no I don´t use lipstick! It was the only package design I could get this time! Normally the design is much better, but this time it really sucks! However, I needed a box to send the stuff to Robb and Elissa!

--Sören

Hmm--Freud said that there are no accidents, so you're not quite off the hook.

EDIT: Then again, Robb is the one who used the phrase "Soren's Big Hot Package." Is his Freudian slip showing?

P.S. I wish the Canadian bulk Kinders came in egg cartons...

They can, if you want to load up an empty egg carton with Eggs, as Soren did.

Sorry, but Kinder doesn't sell them in bulk that way, anywhere in the world, I've found thru my own searching. Just a two-flat plastic-wrapped stock of 24 (12 per 'flat'). I got them thru Great Cdn.Superstore and Eaton's, when they had them for sale that way.

~ ~ ~

EDIT: Oops. Post #1100... GRIN.

^ I agree with you, it's a perfect OBVIOUS choice of packaging for the things. I am amazed that I really, REALLY didn't think of it before, until I saw the pix of Soren's package. Who knew? Silly old bear I is...

Now I have to go and run off and buy half-dozen eggs in cartons which would also be pretty good for packing the K.Eggs, mmm?

HOLY CRAP THAT IS KINDER CHOCOLATE

SOREN SEND ME AS MANY PACKS AS POSSIBLE TO MY ADDRESS HOLY CRAP I LOVE THAT STUFF

ILL PAY FOR IT NEXT TIME I SEE YOU

Seriously, that stuff is the best chocolate that I eat. I get it imported all the time.

Admin Edit, please watch your language!!!

^An old advent calendar? Eww, the chocolate in those is usually stale the day you buy it.

I still remember getting into Mom's unsweetened baking chocolate when I was a kid--now there was an eye opener.