TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Magic Mountain prices now even higher than Disneyland prices

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"It's probaly there secret plan to keep the brothas outta da park and back on da streets." (trustkill22)

Who says there's anything wrong with that? It would cut down on graffiti and vandalism, that's for sure.

Eric

Boy am I glad I ordered my replacement passes back in Nov.

Does anybody know if the Xtreme Play Pass went up in price as well. Or did they just revoke the parking priveleges. In which case, who do I go to to start a class action lawsuit? Does anybody know any good lawyers.

Snyder might be starting to scare me a little.

Guy "I'm going to the gym." Koepp

I think moreso it's their plan to promote the PlayPass. Why pay $60 for one day, when you can pay $60 for all year.

Exactly. Squeeze a little more money out of the freeloading locals...

Let's not turn this into a race debate...

I think moreso what some of the posters meant is that it's the 'lower class, unsupervised youth of ALL Races' that are destroying the park. The people that get a $45 pass and use it as babysitter all year. Very similar to what Disney did by raising the cost of their premium annual pass $100 last year.

I so agree... while I freely admit that the "gang element" does fit a certain discription, most of the foul language, trash and tagging of coaster queues comes from teenagers of all races left to their own devices. Anyone who thinks otherwise has some "other" agenda going on.

But I do think it's about upping the season pass sales. It's a perceived value that they'll collect on, regardless if people return more than once or not. I'd imagine we'll see another SP increase later this spring.

"so what you saying is that the brothas are the ones tagging the park and vandalizing it?" (jarmor)

"I think moreso what some of the posters meant is that it's the 'lower class, unsupervised youth of ALL Races' that are destroying the park." (SharkTums)

Elissa understood what I meant and expressed it quite nicely, thank you.

Eric

Man, my SFOG season pass was $10 cheaper than a one day pass to SFMM! I hope the higher prices will make the troublemakers go away. Now they will have to hang around at the mall. Maybe they can go the library and learn something.