TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Whats the most involving coaster area?

When I recently visited BGT and finally rode Sheikra, I was amazed at how much you are engulfed by the coaster, just walking around the area. Its practically all around you even though really it's a short ride.

I think its really cool when you have an area where you can get a good view of most of the coaster and you can easily see all the elements.

What other coasters have areas like this?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Scream Machine @ Great Adventure is pretty decent since the queue takes you right through the middle of the coaster. Kingda Ka is definately the most immersive @ Great Adventure though. You feel like you're in a different park when you're in the original queue. The temporary queue feels like one, but it's still pretty good.

The most immersive queue I've experienced overall has to go to Universal Studios Hollywood's own, Revenge of the Mummy. That queue is simply spectacular.

Scream Machine @ Great Adventure is pretty decent since the queue takes you right through the middle of the coaster. Kingda Ka is definately the most immersive @ Great Adventure though. You feel like you're in a different park when you're in the original queue. The temporary queue feels like one, but it's still pretty good.

The most immersive queue I've experienced overall has to go to Universal Studios Hollywood's own, Revenge of the Mummy. That queue is simply spectacular.

But you can't see the tracks or the coaster go by in the Mummy que (or at least not in the Florida version)

Im referring to what others said, where you're practically in the middle of the tracks or can go all through the coaster layout.

But you can't see the tracks or the coaster go by in the Mummy que (or at least not in the Florida version)

Im referring to what others said, where you're practically in the middle of the tracks or can go all through the coaster layout.

True. I was using immersive in a different sense with that one. Another queue where the ride engulfs you is Talon.

I'd have to say:

Mantis- You can see mostly all of its gloriously twisted layout...the first drop, loop..under the divel loop, incline loop and the twisted ending.

BKF (Dominator)- You can also see most of this ride while in the queve-lines...first drop, loop, bankcurve around the cobra-roll and the rest of the ride.

Mantis was cool.... but I got freakin sunburn from the 2 hour line.... ( since when does Mantis rack up that many people?) Also I think that Wicked Twister is cool just for the fact that you have the ride going back and forth in front of you, and the beach behind you.... oh and Disaster Transport..! ( ok...thats just a joke.. )

Coasterlicious, are you the roller coaster enthusiast version of Gangstalicious?

Superman Ultimate Flight @ Great Adventure is pretty good too. You can get decent shots of everything from the queue.

I would be honored to say that im a straight up G.... but thats not the case... im just... well... Coasterlicious.....