TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Busch Gardens Williamsburg next coaster????

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FIrst off Apollos Chariot is the number 4 steel coaster in the world. It has extreme airtime and great scenery.

AC was ranked 14 not 4.

And my source was very reliable, I'm just not saying who so I don't get them in trouble.

He didn't know what type of coaster it would be. I'm guessing flyer in Drachenfire's old spot.

FIrst off Apollos Chariot is the number 4 steel coaster in the world. It has extreme airtime and great scenery.

AC was ranked 14 not 4.

And my source was very reliable, I'm just not saying who so I don't get them in trouble.

He didn't know what type of coaster it would be. I'm guessing flyer in Drachenfire's old spot.

So what do you expect coming to BGW in 06"?? I'm hoping at least for a drop zone stunt tower similar themed to TOT.

To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if a Floorless was to become BGWs next rollercoaster, seeing as a floorless would be fairly reminicent of Drachen Fire (Like Drachen Fire 2!) and Sea World's success with Kraken

I see the idea of a floorless, I thinks thats where they may go. And we all know how well BGW themes coaster so it should be exceptional. Maybe something in the 6 or 7 inversion area, adn themed to the rebirth of Drachen Fire.

I'm pretty sure it will most likely be a Dive Coaster. The librarian at my high school knows me well and she knows I'm into coasters. Her daughter is an architect or however you spell it. She told me she is working on the new "Dive Coaster at Williamsburg." I thought she was talking about Tampa. i was like "Are you sure Williamsburg and not Tampa?" and she insisted it was Williamsburg.

Me

AC was ranked 14 not 4.

So what do you expect coming to BGW in 06"?? I'm hoping at least for a drop zone stunt tower similar themed to TOT.

Maybe they'll redo Haunted Lighthouse to a new theme, and do upgrades to Roman Rapids.

I guess that top ten Elissa has many more numbers to go by. Thanks for the link. Ive been on both supermans on that list, and ofcourse the one at SFNE is my favorute. Glad to see its number one somewhere.

For BGW, the things that i would like are a rocket and a woodie. I think bot would work greatly. It seems that BnM only builds one or tow flyers a year, so i hope my dear sfft can get one for 07!

For God's sake, SOMEONE get this poster a dictionary or a good spell check program. Sorry, it just does not make your case any stronger when every other word is misspelled and your punctuation is all over the place.

Yes, because ToT was SO built in half a year.........

(that's for the people who think they could get a themed drop ride, similar to ToT, in 2006)

Most likely, they will get NOTHING this year, as they just spent a ton of money on DarKastle.

With the economy the way it is, BGW was lucky to even get a dark ride this past season, let alone a new coaster.

BGW's attendance in '05 was up by about 8 percent, but tourism has been a bit soft around Williamsburg over the last few years. The park actually does about 15 percent of its business (I understand) during Howl-o-Scream in September and October.