TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Stealth at Thorpe Park

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This ride is wasting valuable space at Thorpe Park.

The layout is just simply crap, the name is simply crap and has nothing to do with the Amity Cove theme.

Tussauds have managed to pull another Rita... I didn't think it was possible.

This ride is wasting valuable space at Thorpe Park.

The layout is just simply crap, the name is simply crap and has nothing to do with the Amity Cove theme.

Tussauds have managed to pull another Rita... I didn't think it was possible.

I Totally agree with you there, except for the name. It's better than some coaster names IMHO

Paul ' At least it was'nt called humdinger!' Chapman

After a long voting process, Project Stealth is called Stealth. Then why have a vote for the name?

I was hoping for John Jacob Jinklehimerschimdt, but people will probably just call it "the red thing," as in "Let's ride the Red Thing!"

Glad they finaly release the name after all this wait, Name sounds allright but not great. Still why remove a allright powered coaster for this I will never know Now waits for testing videos for a fairly poor ride.

Toby 'Looking more forward to ride Xcelerator/Speed Monster! Than Stealth' Rush

I can't believe how people are complaining about this ride. Sure its a one trick pony with hardly anything to it, but it's something that you didn't have before. Ten second ride or not, its still going to be a pretty thrilling ride and that top hat is something that no other place in Europe has. I understand the disappointment in not having more, but jeeze, you had a powered coaster before. I can understand the name argument a bit though.

It's more of a disappointment for those folks who are able to jetset around the world and visit the other Intamin Accelerators.

The people who are responsible for whether the ride is a hit are the regular joes who visit the park.

Horray

Not long to go

Not long to go

Not long to go

Not long to go

Not long to go

Not long to go

Not long to go

Not long to go

Not long to go

Not long to go

Not long to go

Not long to go

Not long to go

Not long to go

Not long to go

Not long to go

I'm Really exited about riding this

/\ Newbies this is called Spam! It is not good. I got banned from 13 sites because of it. Rant Over.

People, the UK really needs a good speed coaster. Stealth looks like a good layout and 128Km(80 MPH) would in fact make it Europe's fastest rollercoaster for those record people. . But more important looks fun.

(BTW,a worse Stealth is the movie).

They probably named it Stealth because at the beginning of the name selection, they included Humdinger as a joke. Of course, we all voted for it, and more than likely Humdinger was the name with the most votes. So instead, they go with Stealth, which I don't even think was an option in the voting!?

I'm still baffled by what exactly is Stealthy about a 205 foot tall phallic symbol.....