TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Favorite Disney Park

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, though this topic has been covered in the past.....

I have to say that my favorite park is the one that Walt Disney himself once stepped upon, that being Disneyland!

Personally, I was disapointed by Disneyworld. Overcrowded, Etc....

Disneyland is the park that started it all! It's a great Theme Park, which I always visit every year. Even though it's overdue for a major E-Ticket attraction, I will continue to visit it year after year!

Disneyland continues to be the standard for which all others willl be judged! I love this park!

No offense meant, but...

I really get a kick out of people who choose Disneyland as their favorite Disney park for reasons like "It's the original" or "Walt oversaw every little detail" or "Walt actually walked there" or "Walt actually took a piss in the Fantasyland restroom". I think you get the picture.

None of it really means anything. Being the first doesn't make something better, it just makes it more dated, and in most cases, obsolete. And unless you're a stalker of dead people, I don't see how it could possibly matter where Walt spent his time.

[/Rant]

Disney Studios Paris seems like a fantastic park.

I've only ever been to WDW Orlando [when I was 6] and Disneyland Paris, but I have to say I was very impressed with Disneyland Paris and had a great time while I was there..so that's where my vote went. Disney Sea also looks incredible, but I'm not sure I'll ever make it out there unfortunately.