TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Anyone Have a SF Season Pass Promo Code?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Normally I'd agree, but.... they pissed me off.

AW was my home park, so this year it's SFOT by default. Web registration offered a discount since I was out of the immediate area of SFOT, but won't honor it at checkout. So I'm looking for another route...

Anyway they also have a place to enter Promo Codes, so there should be some around.

I guess it's SFWWAEV? Six Flags Wild Waves and Enchanted Village between Seattle and Tacoma, Washington.

Paying $79.99 US for a year pass there doesn't really make sense unless we're heading to California later in the year.

Playland in Vancouver, BC usually opens almost a month earlier and the yearly pass usually costs around $49-59 CAN! Plus the Woodie is in the top 20 on the coaster poll.

Well I did it the old fashioned way. called SFOT Cust service and did it over the phone.

In area, the grand total would have been ~$68.

After the outside-the-area discount, it totaled out at just under $50.

With the savings I might be able to buy a hotdog and a beer...

Pricing is all competition based, not attraction based. If they have a large region all to themselves, you're gonna pay.

Not to re-mention that the Six Flags Season Passes are good for the other Six Flags parks the same season, yes? Paramount passes are too, I seem to remember.

Playland in Vancouver has no such thing. The pass is for that park only. And only one really good coaster - the corkscrew is crap and the wild mouse is so old and in need of repairs.... "Western Canada's Premier Amusement Park" is honestly a big flat asphalt carney fair that has nothing on any real theme park.

Even SF Enchanted Village, has trees and shade and some shape to it, which is way more appealing IMhO.

[quote name="Nrthwnd"

Not to re-mention that the Six Flags Season Passes are good for the other Six Flags parks the same season' date=' yes? [/quote]

Yep. Say what you will about Six Flags, their passes can be an incredible bargain. My 55 bucks for the SFMW AP got me three days at SFGadv, two at SFA, 6 or 7 at SFMW, 2 at Waterworld...and free weekday morning parking at SFMW, too. I'm wondering whether the new management will put an end to that kind of it's-a-steal pricing.

Hope not.

Pricing is all competition based, not attraction based. If they have a large region all to themselves, you're gonna pay.

Not to re-mention that the Six Flags Season Passes are good for the other Six Flags parks the same season, yes? Paramount passes are too, I seem to remember.

Playland in Vancouver has no such thing. The pass is for that park only. And only one really good coaster - the corkscrew is crap and the wild mouse is so old and in need of repairs.... "Western Canada's Premier Amusement Park" is honestly a big flat asphalt carney fair that has nothing on any real theme park.

Even SF Enchanted Village, has trees and shade and some shape to it, which is way more appealing IMhO.

My eleven-year old loves the Mouse. It scares the hell out of me sometimes.

wild-mouse3.jpg.c6366d9b094681f0f0dbe86b8b8ceda8.jpg

Yes, that is padding and yes, I think it's a good thing it's there...

My wife points out the whole theme of Playland is that it has no theme...being the location of the PNE with extra carny rides during the fair, the theme is- CARNY!

Remember the ad campaign from a few years back with the turnstile stuck on 666? What other park do you know of that names their rides Hell's Gate, The Hellevator, and Revelation?

There's your theme-Come to the Carny Park-if you dare! Remember the bus to get there-the old Number 14 that was so wierd they made a play about it.

14.jpg.f49c1162f010d32a17ffb2294f0d04e5.jpg

The (in)famous number 14. Ride it-if you dare!