What is your favorite TV-series?

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

we don't have a dedicated TV show thread (other than this one). . so although we don't have Disney+ service? I DO have some goddamn amazing friends, who came by today and gifted me this!  (it's a

And John de Lancie is coming back as "Q" when the new series Picard, returns! 

I didn't know this, but I'll have to check it out! Speaking of 90's shows, I just started watching X-Files on Hulu. 

Posted Images

Mine is either the Office or the Big Bang Theory.

The Office is awesome! I quit watching after Michael left though. Its just not the same anymore IMO.

Currently hooked on American Horror Story. Love it.

There's been a few really good episodes since Michael left, but there have also been some that weren't nearly as good. I'm really sad to see it ending. Definitely one of the funniest shows I've seen for a really long time.

I'm really liking Spartacus and Game of Thrones.

I just started Game of Thrones and got completely hooked. I finished the first season and am starting the 2nd today. Should be totally caught up in time for the start of season 3.

• 2 weeks later...

Hell's Kitchen is definitely one of my favorites. Just watched the Celebrity Apprentice where they visited USF! It made me miss the parks.

^Hell's kitchen is quite funny, specially when Ramsay gets mad. Oh, wait, he is always mad.

Criminal minds is my favorite and I also like to watch CSI once in a while.

In order:

I don't have cable, so I have to watch online the next day.

Currently airing:

Once Upon A Time.

Vampire Diaries

Glee

Classic TV:

Golden Girls (own entire series on DVD)

Roseanne

I am absolutely obsessed with Doctor Who, cannot wait for it to come back next week. I also love Game of Thrones so I'm looking forward to that return as well.

Otherwise my favorites as of right now are New Girl and Arrow. Also looking forward to Revolution's return.

So about a month ago I was obsessed with the Netflix original series House of Cards.

But now I am going back and watching the original British version, as well as the other two British sequels to House of Cards, which are To Play the King and the Final Cut.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...