TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What is your favorite TV-series?

Hattuchili

Remember the Ginger kids episode? Well, kids never caught the point and now it's used as a verbal attack to me almost everyday, Now, they learn there lesson after I kick there A$$, but South Park needs to realize there creating hate crimes here.

You're giving them far too much credit; I assure you we made fun of freckle-faced redheads before South Park came on.

I like South Park about 90% of the time. Some of it is too far out there, but most of it is hilarious. I mean its a cartoon for christ's sake

I was never made fun of before that episode. Maybe the whole "your hairs on fire" deal, but that doesn't bother me, but mabye the constant "FUCK YOU GINGER!" does a little bit. Besides, I don't like getting in fights alot.

Why can't we all resolve our differences and stop arguing about stupid things!! This is a thread to discuss your favorite TV show, not to argue about why South Park is or isn't a bad show. Also, I'm a "ginger" but you don't hear me whining about people making fun of me! In fact, all my friends nicknamed me Gingy and I think it's a funny nickname. Everyone has different opinions, learn to except it.

Ok, the LOST Season 5 cliffhanger is amazing. Juliett smacks the bomb with the rock and everything explodes. Also Ben killing Jacob was a total *what the heck!* moment. I can't wait for season 6.

Also, I'm a "ginger" but you don't hear me whining about people making fun of me! In fact, all my friends nicknamed me Gingy and I think it's a funny nickname. Everyone has different opinions, learn to except it.

That's because you are more mature than your age, and don't get upset over the little things (yet alone fight someone who insults you )

Other shows I like:

Sportscenter

The Office

Simpsons

Family Guy

Jacked

Anything Samantha Brown (what a fortunate woman!)

No Reservations w/Anthony Bourdain

Seinfeld

Lou Dobbs

30 rock

Daily Show/Colbert Report

Also, I'm a "ginger" but you don't hear me whining about people making fun of me! In fact, all my friends nicknamed me Gingy and I think it's a funny nickname. Everyone has different opinions, learn to except it.

That's because you are more mature than your age, and don't get upset over the little things (yet alone fight someone who insults you )

Hey, I don't like fighting, But I don't like being insulted more.

I have just started watching Lost and I'm about 3 episodes into season 2 .. Like it a lot

Cameron.

In my opinion season 2 was the worst season of LOST. It just seemed kind of slow moving while the rest of the seasons went by like a breeze. I came in late in the show and while I was watching LOST on Netflix I just kept watching episode after episode. I would hate to watch it on TV and have to wait a whole week for the next episode to come out.

I have also been watching Leverage on Netflix but I stopped for a while so I should check back again and see if there are any new episodes available.

I know its childish, but I like Phineus and Ferb

Phineas & Ferb rock! "Gitchy, gitchy, goo" is like... A classic.

I have 2 small children who love this show!!! I find myself addicted to it!!! I watched the whole marathon last weekend..... CURSE YOU PERRY THE PLATYPUS!!

Also I love SVU and Hannah Montana...

I just watched the first episode of the new season of Friday Night Lights. Just amazing. I still can't believe that this show has made it to a fourth season but wow, am I thankful!

This is seriously one of the best TV shows of all time in my view. I put it up there with Lost, Mad Men and The Sopranos. It's that good! (And there's another season to come after the current one!)

I'm not even a big fan of American Football either!