TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What is your favorite TV-series?

Hattuchili

My top shows right now are:

FlashForward (Hopefully this show sticks around because I really like it.)

Real World/Road Rules Challenge: The Ruins (I've always liked these challenge shows.)

Law and Order: SVU (This show is so awesome! I wish I had been following it sooner.)

Grey's Anatomy (I've been following this show since it first started airing in 2005.)

On a side note, one of my all time favorite shows was the mini-series Harper's Island.

Anyone think South Parks very crude and insulting to everyone? Not to mention immature?

You just noticed it's point!

It set out to be insulting! It challenges the way of 'normal' thinking and shows a different way. Sure, it might be crude, but would you really want to watch a boring debate about the subject, or a funny, crude show that gets their point across just as well? Crude? YES! Pointless? NO! No one has found a way to counteract the views portrayed, and untill the other parties can convey their point of views as poignantly and 'in your face' as Southpark, hopefully people will see the Liberal views posted in the show!

Law and Order SVU - one of the only crime shows I really really like. The story lines seem to get better with every season too

Jon & Kate Plus 8, I mean Kate Plus 8 - not so much my favorite anymore , because it has become more and more staged and it's more about the drama with Jon and Kate's divorce than anything else it seems. But Kate treated Jon like total garbage through out the entire show it seemed like

Anyone think South Parks very crude and insulting to everyone? Not to mention immature?

You just noticed it's point!

It set out to be insulting! It challenges the way of 'normal' thinking and shows a different way. Sure, it might be crude, but would you really want to watch a boring debate about the subject, or a funny, crude show that gets their point across just as well? Crude? YES! Pointless? NO! No one has found a way to counteract the views portrayed, and untill the other parties can convey their point of views as poignantly and 'in your face' as Southpark, hopefully people will see the Liberal views posted in the show!

Well heres the deal, Remember the Ginger kids episode? Well, kids never caught the point and now it's used as a verbal attack to me almost everyday, Now, they learn there lesson after I kick there ass, but South Park needs to realize there creating hate crimes here.

@paintballer - If kids are picking on you because of a TV show, then they shouldn't really be watching if it. Especially if there taking it that seriously.

Only two shows on TV I care for is South Park and Friday night stand up.

I do watch anime, but thats more of DVDs and video searching on the internet. Youtube has really taken over the TV in my life, so I don't really watch it.

@paintballer - If kids are picking on you because of a TV show, then they shouldn't really be watching if it. Especially if there taking it that seriously.

Only two shows on TV I care for is South Park and Friday night stand up.

I do watch anime, but thats more of DVDs and video searching on the internet. Youtube has really taken over the TV in my life, so I don't really watch it.

But don't you understand, the average South Park watcher is most likely Middle/High school male, And are very impressionable. Any TV that caused a group named Kick A Ginger on Facebook shouldn't be on TV

@Paintballer - beating up little kids because you are insulted by them making fun of your hair color is so much more mature than South Park....

The shows I like:

- The Simpsons

- South Park

- Sponge Bob

- Prison Break

- Two and a Half Men

- Seinfield

- Friends

- Full House

- Fresh Prince of Bel Aire

--James

kids never caught the point and now it's used as a verbal attack to me almost everyday, Now, they learn there lesson after I kick there A$$

Thats what you said! Not adults. And it's *their* not *there* haha.

I consider hem children due to there immaturity And thanks Grammar Nazi. But thats not the point, I read a boy with red hair in Canada getting jumped by a group of kids on "Kick a ginger day" and when they caught the kids that beat him up they said South Park told them too. Now I know that isn't true, but young minds seem to skip certain things and just pick up on a small picture.

Remember the Ginger kids episode? Well, kids never caught the point and now it's used as a verbal attack to me almost everyday, Now, they learn there lesson after I kick there A$$, but South Park needs to realize there creating hate crimes here.

You're giving them far too much credit; I assure you we made fun of freckle-faced redheads before South Park came on.

I like South Park about 90% of the time. Some of it is too far out there, but most of it is hilarious. I mean its a cartoon for christ's sake