TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What is your favorite TV-series?

Hattuchili

• 1 year later...

When it comes to television, I love comedies. I think my current favorite is Big Bang Theory. Sheldon is one of the greatest characters ever created. I am now starting to fall in love with The Chaser's War on Everything. I really miss some of the older shows such as Everybody loves Raymond, Who's Line Is It Anyway?, and of course The Man Show.

Ziggy Zoggy Ziggy Zoggy Oi Oi Oi!

• 3 weeks later...

Argh I hate American Drama's, they go on for so long.... plus they charge more for the DVD's.

Currently I am working my way through House Season 1-4, after just working my way through CSI Vegas 1-8 (I need to get out more...)

What has stolen all of your time recently in the TV/DVD watching ways?

I must submit I bought all seasons of "Dallas" and am still occupied with watching them!

Sure, you might say that´s old stuff from the late 70´s/early 80´s, but still amazing to see that all the fashion they wear, the car´s they drive and all that stuff looks like an actuall Prada/Gucci/GQ/Neiman-Marcus-catalogue foto-shooting.

But I also watch CSI Miami and CSI New York and even Cold Case.

"Life On Mars" (UK version) and "Ashes To Ashes" sucked up a lot of my time .. and I suppose I should come clean and admit to the new "Doctor Who" as well.

Locally I'm in-love with "Arrested Development", and enjoy it no matter how often I watch it (and it's been watched a lot!). I am also currently really enjoying "Flight Of The Conchords", although I have yet to see the Australian episode (really looking forward to it - hopefully tonight).

Cameron.